Introducing Myself!

poetrylover828

<<::: Verified :::>> Panda ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Hey I just joined kink talk after having been on getdare for a month or so.

I joined kink talk because I thought it would be a good place for me to learn about more of the kinky things I am interested in. I am new to the lifestyle and still figuring out what I like. I haven't played with anyone before and don't know when I will actually just give it a shot.

I do hope to make some friends on here to talk about kink things with since there are few people in my life I feel comfortable talking about it with. :)

poetrylover828

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
I am interested in bondage, specifically rope play, the idea of impact play interests me but I would want to keep that light at first until I figure out my pain tolerance, and I think I lean towards being a sub. Other things like wax play and breath play are interesting to me but I haven't had the courage to really look into either of those.There is still a lot for me to learn about as well so I can figure out more interests and limits. I do know that I have no interest in scat or piss play. And anal is not an interest.

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
On a scale of 1 - 10 1 being not very and ten being I will do anything for kicks, how brave would you say you are:
1. naked outdoors
2. naked indoors
3. nipple pain
4. pussy pain
5. clit pain
6. spanking
7. object insertion - pussy
8. tit pain (such as slapping instead of focusing on your nipples)
9. crotch rope
10. walking barefoot in street/fields

poetrylover828

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
1. naked outdoors I would say about 7. The big thing is getting caught here.
2. naked indoors In my home 10 in someone else's 6
3. nipple pain 7
4. pussy pain6
5. clit pain 5
6. spanking 10
7. object insertion - pussy 8
8. tit pain (such as slapping instead of focusing on your nipples) 8
9. crotch rope 9
10. walking barefoot in street/fields 8 if there is nothing that I can step on and get hurt by.

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
Why no interest in anal?
Have you ever been spanked sexually?
Have you experienced any implements?

poetrylover828

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Anal at the moment is not something that interests me. I have thought about trying it before but it does scare me, so I am not going to get into it quite yet.
I have not been spanked sexually. Though it does sound like a nice time.
As I said I am still pretty new to the kink world so I'm not sure what you mean when you are asking about implements.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Welcome to kinktalk. Glad you're eager to explore. But be cautious over the large amount of guys here claiming lots of experience and being able to "help" or "train" you. Lots are full of shit and are just looking for a quick jerk session and pics or vids. Take your time before getting involved and make sure the person is true to his word. The few interest kinks you list are dangerous in some form or another and require a Dom with experience in those fields. For instance rope play very dangerous to cutting of circulation and or being stuck not able to untie. The right material and right rope diameter makes all the difference. Keep scissors handy at all times whether solo or with a partner. Breath play again very dangerous if attempted by unskilled. The way it's done needs to be precise or you risk damage to esophagus or passing out and hitting nearby items. Wax play all about candle type Heat and distance. They make specific low temp candles that are sold as sex toys. The wrong candle too close will literally melt your skin. Leaving nasty scars and risk of infection. Anyways just a few tips since it seems in this lifestyle lots of fake guys prey on newcomers hoping to take advantage of a naive girl. Im on several kink sites and it's the same. There are genuine good guys and girls but they seem to be overshadowed by the bad ones. There's some here you'll see as you go. just trust your gut most times the voice saying no or run is correct.

poetrylover828

• Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Aug 19, 2017
Thanks subzzero!!! You gave some good tips for a new comer! I am still taking everything slow and trying to learn more about things before I jump in.

Featured Threads

New Personals