Homemade DIY toys for under $10

Doctor Pervert

Retired
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
May 19, 2013
This will be the first of a series of tips on all kinds of DIY kinky toys you can make using things you buy at regular stores.

I have covered this before but many regular stores have a huge range of products that can be easily turned to kinky purposes. My favourites in order are;

1. Hardware stores, for rope, chain, locks, all kinds of clips and clamps, basically endless ideas!
2. Pet stores, many dog toys work as great dildos, you can also get leads and collars at a fraction of fetish store prices.
3. Stationery stores, binder clips, thumb tacks, rubber bands, rulers and lots more.
4. Sporting stores, where todays item comes from, golf balls.

More specifically, the perforated practice balls like this;

golf balls.jpg

These things are super cheap and easy to get. You can string 3 or 4 together using a length of cord or even a shoe lace to make a fun insertable for your vagina. They will need to be washed very thoroughly between uses as they do tend to collect a lot of, er, gunk.
You can also use one to make a very basic ball gag, again thread some cord or elastic and it can be used as a starter gag. Good as they are quite small and you can breathe through them so no panic attacks from beginners.

So what do you think?
If you have any other ideas for using golf balls or indeed any other under $10 homemade kinky toy ideas you'd like to share post them here. If you'd like to comment but want to remain anonymous then pm me.

Featured Threads

New Personals