KissingTheShadows

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2014
24 female here. I'm looking for a strictly kik relationship. Not skype or anything else. If you're looking for nude pictures that's not gonna happen either so you can just leave. If I ever send something out it'd be because I wanted, but I don't ever promise that I will.

I'm looking for an experienced Daddy Dom. Whom I can actually talk to as well.

What I am mostly into is being controlled, edging, orgasm denial, deprivation, pain, punishment and role play.

My hard limits are: scat, bestiality, blood, mutilation, scarring, children, permanent, illegal and public.

My kik name is kissing_the_shadows, please add me only if you're serious.

Reactions: milly

ImAnAssGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 21, 2016
Is there any chance you'd be pen for a kink talk daddy? or must you have it on kik?

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I would be willing to give it a try, but picture proof is kind of a must for me, personally. Of course I'm willing to wait until trust is made, but unless that's not a viable thing, than my apologies for getting your hopes up, dear.

KissingTheShadows

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2014
Unfortunately, i am still searching. If you want pics and vids im not the right person for you. Please only add me if you're 25 yo+ and serious.

mestre

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 4, 2016
Interested

Hello, I'm 26 yo and I'm interested, pm me so we can talk better.

Siraaron1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2017
Contact me on kik gentech28 and we will talk and see if you can be my daughter or you can pm me if you like

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals