OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 25 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. I got a new job recently so I am not on as often as I used to be but please read my likes and limits on my profile/in my signature carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

Reactions: DominantMiss

Funderbolt1

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Sep 30, 2020
Funderbolt123 is my Kik looking for a mistress, master I may consider as Kik Mistress that doesn't want tribute is like to rocking horse shit

Last edited:

Secretsissy74

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 11, 2019
Male slave looking to be used and potentially owned

Dressed up with nowhere to go

Secretsissy74

OnlineHumiliateSlv

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Feb 2, 2015
My kik is OnlineHumiliateSlve. I'm a 25 year old woman looking for a strictly online master or mistress who will call me dumb and make me feel stupid and talk down to me like I'm the dumbest, most airheaded, vapid bitch as often and as much as possible. I got a new job recently so I am not on as often as I used to be but please read my likes and limits on my profile/in my signature carefully before contacting me! Thank you!

TEPslave

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 24, 2012
25/M/bi
Come and ask me any type of presonal and humiliating questions! If i don't answer a quwstion i will do a dare!

My kik is: sissysubiina

goodbaitjl

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 16, 2014
You know you're worthless. The only thing you're good for is being abused and degraded in your own filth. You'll piss on yourself, puke on yourself, and always be reminded who you are. Must be prepared to send pictures and videos to your owner.

Women only.

Send me a message on kik if this sounds like your cup of tea: goodbaitjl

Sizthesloth

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 16, 2021
Hey 22m uk sub
Kik: sizthesloth

Likes: edging, impact play, worship, tease and denial, hypnosis, light pet play and Bondage

Dislikes/punishments: cum eating, cbt, anal (havent explored a lot but not keen on my brief journey into it),toilet control and heavy pain.

Limits: family/friends, blood, poop,blackmail, sissy, forced Bi, cuckhold, extreme pain, exposure, outdoors (hidden and non), animals, drugs and illegal

Kate3333

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Feb 9, 2021
California
Kik: cloverkate3
I’m in my 30s looking for fun flirting online with men or women 30plus!
Likes and turn ons include showing off some hehe, nipple play and tit torture, being used and adored and much more 😘

mot13131313

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Genderfluid
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2021
Alphas and dommes talk to me weak gooner sissy needing humilation

kik - loudanonsis

Nicksoumis

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 9, 2021
Hi everyone,

22yo crossdresser from France, looking for a Mistress to learn from and please.

Kik : nicksoumis

Featured Threads

New Personals