(Germany) I Won't Tell.: F/Dom/36 seeks F/Sub/All ages ~ Public & Pain, proof required

Sexuality
Bisexual
Orientation
Dominant
Region
Central Europe

LadyNoemi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2017
36 year old dominant female seeking a submissive female of any age

Hey! I'm Noemi, a dominant Lady from Germany. I registered 2 days ago and even if I did not write anything about me anywhere I already got messages from a couple of guys. That's disgusting; do you even know anything about me except that I'm female? I will not dominate any person not knowing anything about me. Okay... rant over - but that's one of the reasons I only accept females for this ad. The other reason is that I got a slight preference for females even though I guess I'm bisexual.

I learned that a good ad must include personal details about myself. As you might already know from the headline (you did read that, right?) I'm 36. I do not have any age restrictions (except that you must be of legal age of course), but I prefer my slaves to be slightly younger. Anybody who isn't my slave yet will call me Noemi. Don't call me Mistress, Ma'am or anything like that unless you are my slave. Using any of these titles before I accept you as a slave will make me mad and vastly reduce your chances.

I love pain and exhibitionism. If you're interested in being my slave you will have to endure pain a lot. Also I will make you do public tasks and pictures. Do not apply if you aren't willing to send me proof pictures. I'm okay with faceless pictures, but I hope that we can build up enough trust that you send me face pictures later on. That said I will never send you any pictures. Part of the fun is that you won't know much about me. I will be just a voice in the darkness - a very demanding voice.

Unfortunately my experience is quite petty. I had opportunities to inflict pain on butts, but until now I was unable to form an offline relationship. I guess it's mainly because I love the slave to not know much about me while forming an offline relationship requires me to give informations. I figured out that having an online relationship is probably the best way to fulfill my sadistic tendencies while still keeping myself mysterious.

While I love to be sadistic, I'm also very responsible. While I do have a couple limits I try to do anything I ask my slave to do myself first. I do know that different persons react differently on pain but still - testing anything on my own body is my way to minimize the risk for my slave. Of course I will also respect any limit my slave might have or acquire later on. I also never play without a safe word to stop the session and (depending on preferences) we can agree on a second safewort to slow down.

Now... what am I expecting from my future slave? As you should already know when you read the previous paragraphs I will require you to endure pain and public tasks. You will not need to expose yourself, but tasks might be risky - like being nude outside in a forest or masturbating on a street at nighttime for a couple minutes. In addition you must not have pictures as a limit. Other than that I'm pretty flexible, I'm still exploring myself. I expect you to be honest and open. I also expect you to tell me if you got any problems while doing a task.

If you're willing to apply, just read the text again. Are you willing to do the things I'll ask? Did you realize that I will remain quite anonymous while you will be pretty open? Did you realize I'm still considering myself to be a novice? Why should I consider you? Tell me.

• Kinks:
pain, (hidden) public, pictures, staying anonymous myself

• Experience:
I only got little experience and I detailled that in my text. I know that I love to inflict pain, even on myself sometimes. I try myself anything I ask my slave to do.

• Limits:
I will neither send pictures myself nor will I share much information. I'll stay a voice in the darkness - a quite demanding voice.

Last edited:

Kinkguy90

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 13, 2017
Schöner Aufruf, falls du dich doch einmal für einen mann als sklaven entscheidest, stehe ich gerne zur Verfügung

LadyNoemi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2017
2 months since I started this thread. I'm still searching.

master12

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2017
She said only females.
And girl you should try on getdare.
With a ad like yours you will soon get someone

mcgee1978

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 30, 2015
Zu schade

Suchen Sie nur Frauen. Viel Glück. Ist ein sehr schöner Post.

LadyNoemi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2017
She said only females.
And girl you should try on getdare.
With a ad like yours you will soon get someone

Thanks a lot. Unfortunately I posted the exact same ad on getdare and did not get any serious replies... yet.

LadyNoemi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2017
Ohhh thats bad
Now a days even female slave don't reply much.

I guess most of them do already have a Dominant or do only want to have a bit of fun. Everybody has their own reasons to be on gD or KT. I just have to wait for someone searching for what I got to offer.

master12

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2017
You are intresting

You are quite a positive girl.
At a general case female subs look at you and profile before applying.. so try to be more often online.
Post on other threads.
As a dom you must have some great ideas about dares task and punishment.
Maybe some one read them and reply to your ad.

LadyNoemi

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Dec 11, 2017
Thanks for your feedback and your suggestions. I really appreciate both. That said under normal circumstances I'm online at least once per day, sometimes more. Out of personal reasons I'm unable to invest that much right now. That'll change in a couple weeks I hope.

While I would have much fun with a sub, it's not that I need one to be happy. I post to threads every now and then, mostly when I'm in the mood to read another set of likes and limits. I do never post any tasks without reading those first.

I am positive that I'll find a matching sub eventually and until then I try to have as much fun as possible. I guess I'll have as much fun afterwards as well but probably in a quite different way. Future will tell.

Featured Threads

New Personals