Male switch sissy seeks to be controled and exposed online by girl(s)

abwantdmommyga

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 1, 2015
georgia usa
i LL keep it simple any girl or girls can control , give me tasks and recieve pictures or videos of what tell me to do and post these to as many online sites as they want
you only need to post your orders or pm me with them if so desired a video chat like kik may be used to give orders and receive the media of tasks being completed. So as to humiliate or embarrass me further once a girl has posted a picture of me i am to be given a link to view and see who may have comented . Tasks can have a time limit or no limit. There is only one rule and must only be done once as to switching me to sub/slave . To do this ajj you have to do is have me put a female clothing item on and have me remove it if not part of what wish once done i am only permited in non male clothing until told other wise no exceptions. In event i want a pieve of media remove from a site i must do a set number of new media of your choice and type and on doing so removal f the media i was asking be removed is removed but can be posted immediately to another site or after 24 hours reposted to same wesite. Thats the basics my profile has information which may be helpful . On personal note i am a male with 34c breasts and feminie curves. Hope to hear from you soon and be of amusement to you all
[/B][/SIZE]

Featured Threads

New Personals