The Doctor is IN

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
Like I mentioned earlier, the best place to pick up is at a party/through a friend where girls are their most comfortable around "new people" and the other is a bar or club, where girls are there to be out and meet new people! That's not to say that you can't meet new people at a coffee shop or on the street, but put yourself in our shoes. You role out of bed, feeling like shit because you're tired and now have to go to work, and you have to put on all your work cloths and do up all your makeup, and grab your morning coffee, only for a guy to be pouring himself all over you? Sometimes it's just not the time or place!

Asking how to meet girls without friends, and without going to a place where girls go to meet people, would be like asking how do you make something to eat without going out or opening your fridge! Sure you could always find leftovers sitting around the house, or junk food in the cupboard, but eventually, you will need to go to that place where all the "food" is, or you will need to get "someone elses help" ie. a restaurant, or "a friend" to cook for you!

If i can give one piece of advice for approaching girls, and talking to someone you don't know (besides CONFIDENCE of course) it's to be genuine. Throwing around smiles can be ok, but if the girls sees it as you're just trying to get in her pants, a lot of times you'll just get over looked.

If you're not into the club or bar scene, and dont want to venture to meet people there, then you need to start going out with friends/ coworkers, and just meet new people through them. A girl will feel a lot more comfortable if she met you through an aquaintance, and there will be no awkward approach barrier or skeptic hesitation on her part that could exist at a bar.

And that's the daily dose!

You gave a great response last time, thanks, I have more questions to continue on from last time :)

I don't have an issue talking to women, it's only approaching them if I don't know them pretty much. Sometimes I will smile at girls and all they never smile back, always look sour, that doesn't help. If you make eye contact, they just look away and don't care. It really doesn't instil confidence or any reason for me to care. What purpose does that serve? Because honestly, it's quite stupid but I would go so far as to say it's a turn off because it honestly gives me the impression they are kind of bitchy. </Crazy Rant>

You suggest that the best way to meet them is through friends which is a brilliant response, I do find that near impossible though. What suggestions would you have if I was to try and go about it by myself? Where are the best places for a guy to go without relying on others?

It's quite stupid but it's very obvious that women have that attitude.

I don't really like bars and clubs and in my opinion, there are good looking girls in bars and clubs but I don't feel that most of them are what I am looking for/I don't feel it's the best environment to meet someone, not for me anyway so basically, it's the same as the question I asked in orange, where else can I go?

fitsexyguy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Oct 31, 2011
Australia
www.getdare.com
Another random question for the all knowing doctor:

Relationships are seemingly hard to find, but what if people just want a friend to fool around with, not have sex but just kiss, fondle, oral, etc.
How would you suggest a guy find a girl who is after that? What is the best was to approach a girl about it/go about having that kind of relationship?

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
if you go on a first date with a girl to the movies and she doesnt give you a kiss goodnight what does it mean?

It means you should have been taken the action instead of waiting for it to happen.

Try this!

At the end of the evening, before she goes inside, tell your date:

"It's usually typical for a kiss to end a date but I hate being typical. I had just had the BEST date ever and anything else would be almost too much for me to handle. So I leave it up to you to decide how the date will end."

Now they will have to do something, either tell you how they felt about the date and whether they want to have another one really soon. They may ask you to caress their hand and arm or they may ask you to kiss them.

When you give the "responsibility" of ending the date to them, they know you have their feelings foremost in your heart and you'll be surprised how they may respond.

sarahamber

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Mar 30, 2011
woooo, this is actually a REALLY smooth move! I've never had it done to me, but it would definately work for all the reasons mentioned!

It means you should have been taken the action instead of waiting for it to happen.

Try this!

"It's usually typical for a kiss to end a date but I hate being typical. I had just had the BEST date ever and anything else would be almost too much for me to handle. So I leave it up to you to decide how the date will end."

Now they will have to do something, either tell you how they felt about the date and whether they want to have another one really soon. They may ask you to caress their hand and arm or they may ask you to kiss them.

When you give the "responsibility" of ending the date to them, they know you have their feelings foremost in your heart and you'll be surprised how they may respond.

masterlaw

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 24, 2009

Try this!

yeah that is genius fair does and nice thread sarah good to see someone taking the time to advise and actually give good advice at that interesting thread!

Featured Threads

New Personals