slave needs help being more dominant for her Master

Pslave14

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Oct 6, 2011
Hello everyone,

I am new to this forum and I am looking for some fun, safe ideas to help me be more dominating over my Master.

This is the second time that I will be the "dominant" one and I'm hoping it goes better than last time. Since I am a slave, it is hard for me to be the one in charge, but this is what my Master wishes of me for one week. The week will begin on Sunday.

If people could post ideas regarding my request it would be greatly appreciated. We are not looking for any knife play, bringing other people into the fun, and nothing to do with urination or defecation play please. All other suggestions welcome.

Thanks!

badboysbehind

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Oct 2, 2011
i would think of things that he did to you as a master that were particularly humiliating, and then you should do those same things to him, and rub it in how you're turning the tables on him, and maybe doing those same things, but a bit more extreme as well

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
"be more dominating over my Master"?

Is your Master allowing you a "freebie" or are you trying to break the relationship?

Maybe you've confused your Master's instruction to be more "assertive" in your daily life (outside of the Master/slave environment). Your Master may have observed your passiveness or uncertainty in certain situations which they feel you need to be confident in yourself.

sum1

• Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 9, 2008
uk
"be more dominating over my Master"?

Is your Master allowing you a "freebie" or are you trying to break the relationship?

Maybe you've confused your Master's instruction to be more "assertive" in your daily life (outside of the Master/slave environment). Your Master may have observed your passiveness or uncertainty in certain situations which they feel you need to be confident in yourself.

From the sounds of what she's put her master wants to switch for a week.

What i'd say is think about things you'd enjoy doing to him. So do you find the idea of him doing humilating things hot? if so do that if not don't. Do you find the idea of him being in pain hot? if so go for that if not don't.
Just try to think of things you find hot :p

trickery

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 8, 2009
Just try to think of things you find hot is the best advice. That's what I always told my past Mistress. Don't worry about him, this is your opportunity to do what You want. If you still need suggestions, you should let us know if you prefer humiliation, pain, or something else.

Feudal

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 17, 2011
What i'd say is think about things you'd enjoy doing to him. .....
Just try to think of things you find hot :p

Just try to think of things you find hot is the best advice.

Definitely agree with these two. If you are running the show, its about what you want..

But, if you don't have too much experience, and if you generally identify with pleasing rather than BEING pleased more then I'd offer this suggestion - to start with, aim for sensuality.

Blindfolds, light bondage and plenty of sensory play (touches, tickles, whispers in the ear, little teases, pinches, slaps) - and watch his reactions like a hawk. If you see him going to a place you enjoy (whether it be arousal, humiliation, frustration - whatever it is) do more of it... but one rule to remember is that intensity needs to be build up to (you can't get there all in one go) and whatever you do needs to be balanced (things only feel gentle in contrast to roughness).

I hope this help a bit. ;-)

maria435

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 1, 2012
I personally suggest blindfold and light bondage sex...It seems quite intriguing to me...And as a switch I love these...

Featured Threads

New Personals