pics

aangelslave

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 13, 2014
I am looking for humiliating pics that my slave can take, to show how pathetic she is, all pics I take will be posted in my alum of her, please leave suggestions:) or pm suggestions:)

aangelslave

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 13, 2014
my aologies, her limits are too public family cutting fire pics/Vids of face and messy

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
Since no one has given you any ideas lets see your slut dressed up in her sluttiest clothes and give us a strip tease series

IfritLeonheart

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 12, 2014
I'd love to see her creaming into all her panties, perhaps even a couple pictures of her pussy after a couple of edges.

MasterZp

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 22, 2011
Ideas

Here are some ideas of pics.

1) Have her spank her ass 50 times to each cheek with a hard paddle or similar instrument. have her take pics of her ass before she starts, after 25 blows to each cheek, and after the full 50. Post all the pics to show how well she obeyed.

2) Have her bind her breasts, and then spank the nipples (and just the nipples) 25 times. Show pics before she binds the tits, after they are bound, but before the spanking, after the spanking, but without releasing the binds, and then after the binds are released.

3) Clamp her cunt lips and then tape the clamps to her thighs. At least 2 clamps on each thigh. Show a pic before being clamped, and after they are pulled open.

4) Similar to 3, but this time, she is to clamp her cunts lips under a short skirt, and then take a walk outside. Get a pic of her lifting her skirt to show her held open cunt.

Featured Threads

New Personals