Hello Mistress, would love to serve, talk, kik is gobber18 if so thanks

tarek28

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jun 14, 2018
it's honor to talk to you miss
so may I know your way of communication ?

constantlydenied

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 5, 2018
up for chatting

Hi, I would very much like to talk to you - I have been a sub for about 20 years (starting in my teens) - I am always looking for like minded people to talk to.

Boy10679

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2014
I would be interested in chatting a bit. I’m fairly new to this scene myself, I suppose chatting more about it would make the whole thing more comfortable. Feel free to PM me if you’re interested in talking, would be fun!

Greatcornbow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jul 23, 2013
Thank you for your reply on my post. I have noticed my errors and i have been trying to correct them (for some reason i can't edit my post). When i typed my post i was was using my cell phone and it decided to change some of my words(i should have double checked what i wrote) . I would like to clarify that i identify as a dominant female instead of a "dominate female". I have contacted Kink Talk to see if they could help me figure out why i can't edit my post.
I would like to thank you for your advice about finding a female dominant mentor. I would like to add that i have been talking to some dominants (both male and female) and they have been lovely.

I have had some amazing conversations from some experienced male submissives, even though there was no play involved. I have had an overwhelming number of private messages in my in box that basically reads "I'm blank, my Kik is blank message me and you can do what ever you want to me. I have no limits" and i have to call bull on it. I actually want to get to know the person i'm talking to.
Thanks for the warm welcome and the advice! I greatly appreciate it. Besides, we never learn if we don't make mistakes,right?

And deciphering is spelled with a ph not an f.:p:)

Alternative

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2018
I'm a young dominate female and I'm fairly new to this "scene". I'm looking to talk to different people, learn, make new friends and maybe have a little fun.
Maybe you're an experienced submissive male and you would like to talk to a dominate female, or maybe you're a fellow dominate female and you wouldn't mind talking to me.
Please note I only speak English, and one of my worst pet peeves is terriable grammar. If I have to spend twenty minutes decifering your message I will not reply back!

Is this a test? A joke?

I'm very confused.

Alternative

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 19, 2018
Oh, wow, there was more.

Hello everyone! I am the original poster for this thread, i would like to acknowledge that i have posted this thread quite some time ago. Since i have posted this thread i have had a birthday, i have gained lots of kinky friends and play partners, entered into several D/s relationships, have been served by several submissives, i have expanded my knowledge into new areas of kink that were unfamiliar to me, and lots more!

I currently protecting a submissive, and i am in a D/s relationship with another submissive. I am currently NOT looking for another submissive, play partner, fuck boy, boy toy, etc. I am perfectly content with where i am in my kink life. Thank you for your interests!

I am always happy to answer any kink/education related questions.

Thank you for reading,

NaturallyCurious

There's no way on Earth this person is an actual Domme. Can't follow her own rules? Bizarre.

NaturallyCurious

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 3, 2017
Lafayette, LA
Oh, wow, there was more.

There's no way on Earth this person is an actual Domme. Can't follow her own rules? Bizarre.
I was a young 18 year old with a phone that severely needed an update when I wrote that. I have since met a wonderful mentor that I owe the world to. I am a Domme, I am active in my local community, I am currently trying to revive my local MAsT chapter {MAsT Lafayette}. I belong to the dungeon RSVP in Baton Rouge.If you would like to know what i am up to feel free to follow me on Fetlife, my username there is MissRosieSadist, all of my photos are set to public.

Reactions: murph819

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
Well, seems like you made your way and have a great time. I'm glad you did!

Just out of curiosity: What is a MAsT chapter?

AquidaS

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 3, 2020
I like talking, getting into action, etc. and relatively new to this kind of stuff, Miss. Leaving my kik below.
Kik: AquidaS_

Shakira

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 7, 2020
I'm a young dominate female and I'm fairly new to this "scene". I'm looking to talk to different people, learn, make new friends and maybe have a little fun.
Maybe you're an experienced submissive male and you would like to talk to a dominate female, or maybe you're a fellow dominate female and you wouldn't mind talking to me.
Please note I only speak English, and one of my worst pet peeves is terriable grammar. If I have to spend twenty minutes decifering your message I will not reply back!
Hey what is up

Reactions: Slave123

Jonypretty

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 2, 2020
Respectful greetings

Hi Miss, I am a mature and inexperienced submissive male. I am probably not worthy to be your friend, but if you ever wanted to talk to me my heart would be filled with love and adoration!
I'm here and on kik or Skype

kaylessa

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Genderqueer
  • Switch
Jan 7, 2019
A chapter is like a sub-group?

Never heard of the group. It's probably a local group?

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
Yes usually Chapter refers to local parts that all come together as a larger group whole. Usually by main cities.

Subsav

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 20, 2020
Hello miss

I am a submissive who is also fairly inexperienced. It would be nice to find a dominate lady to chat to, get to know, obey and play games with. I too, am also offended by bad grammer.

Kik: savsub82
Snapchat: subsav1

mistressBeeHere

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 22, 2020
I'm looking for a serious & submisive male who enjoys serving his Domme.i love fitness, sports and definitely domination! You have to be super obedient Message me & sent me your random pics & ASL P.s I will not respond to messages without any pictures Snapchat: mistresss_bee Kik: mistressBeeHere

Featured Threads

New Personals