Someone passionate about ballbusting / torture

Dutchbuster

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
Hi everyone,

I haven't been active for a while due to circumstances in my personal life.
If I ignored anyone or disappeared on kik, I'm sorry for that, I should have said something.

Well, that being said.
I have been a sub for a long time and have a lot of experience. The only thing lacking is being able to take a proper beating. I can take some hits to the balls, but not very hard. I would like to meet someone who is passionate about ballbusting and testicle torture in general. Preferably female, but I am open to males to. Of course there is a lot more I am willing to do to serve you right, but I have never been with someone who loves torturing balls and focuses on that. I don't know how to take it to the next level, should I go slow and steady, or go hard and push my limits to improve faster? Etc. etc.

I am not talking about light taps to the nuts, but about the hard stuff. No mercy ball bashing, crushing, stretching, torture, maybe even skewers in the future (at the moment I am not brave enough yet, or I just haven't met the right person to do it with yet).

I am not looking for random play session, I am looking for something long term.
Also, I am not looking for a quick jerk or to cum. I don't have to cum or be horny to serve, to me it's a lifestyle and I get all my pleasure from serving a dominant.

Normally I am not this specific and will do whatever is needed to make you happy, but because I want to improve and be able to have my entire body available for whatever is coming, I feel like I have to find someone who is focused on hurting balls.

I have kik and skype. Preferred method of contact is kik.

I hope there's somewhere out the able to train and guide me.

Hope to hear from you soon :)

Reactions: Cobaltchakra

Featured Threads

New Personals