Needing some advice

Master_Oz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2014
I am looking for some new disciplines for my Sub that do not involve corporate punishment and are not anything sickening if some masters would allow there subs to reply to this or other masters with any ideas could help it would be much appreciated.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
What are the subs likes dislikes and limits currently?

What does the sub have for toys?

Will it be punishing his/herself or be punished by you (will you be present)?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Exactly..it's be really helpful if you gave sonmore to go with...

Master_Oz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2014
No toys will be used I am not present I want things that will discipline her mind not just her body.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Good, and what are her likes, dislikes and limits? Hard to punish without knowing those.

Master_Oz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2014
She is open is almost anything but nothing to do with gross bodily excretions and that's her limit also.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
Standing in corner, or standing or even sitting alone in a dark closet or small room.

Writing lines which can be made more difficult by alternating colors while writing or adding multiple lines for every line with a mistake any number of things.

Writing an essay on what she did wrong, why she did it, what she will do in the future to avoid making the mistake again.

Master_Oz

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2014
Thank you they are somethings i hadn't thought of the writing that is very helpful.

Dravot

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 16, 2012
For a mental punishment what you want to try or what I like to try and do is mentally turn her back in on herself make her look at what she did wrong, why she did it, look closely at that and analyze, its uncomfortable and unpleasant for anyone to admit their shortcomings more so when its a scenario thats based on following instructions.

feel free to experiment and modify what I suggested as well

Things like holding a bar of soap in the mouth (which is physically unpleasant but far more mentally unpleasant as being a childish punishment especially if its for childish behavior)

Dom6BDSM

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Mar 24, 2011
North Europe
Edging tasks
Saying/writing mantras
Clothes restrictions
Forced to read/watch erotica
Body writing