Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Connect > Online Play

Old 12-06-2017, 08:10 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Female - Switch

LittleAmyP is on a distinguished road
Default Vote on a punishment

Which punishment should this naughty girl endure ?

A: Let me do 25 sit ups while a dildo is inserted in my pussy and a buttplug is stuffed in my ass.

B: Let me rub IcyHot over my nipples and insert a dildo in my pussy and do 30 push ups.

22yo Belgian straight girl

Likes: Clamps, Soft spanking, Ciit discpline, Forced Orgasm, Hidden public, Nipple play

Dislikes: anal sex, public, illegal stuff, gross things

Toys: Dildo, vibrator, nipple clamps, vibrating clamps, clitoral clamps, hitachi wand, and a buttplug (I don't like that one)

Last edited by LittleAmyP; 12-06-2017 at 09:20 AM.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:25 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Private

The_Demandred is on a distinguished road

I vote for both.
But if I have to pick one, I pick A.

Don't suppose you want to chat ok kik sometime? Mine's TheDemandred.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:26 AM
Kinky Newbie

qwertyuiop is on a distinguished road

I think it should be B but with sit-ups not push ups. Personally
Old 12-06-2017, 09:35 AM
Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Dominant

VirtDom is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Yahoo to VirtDom Send a message via Skype™ to VirtDom

I will go for B as well. And I agree on the swap of push ups to sit ups.

KiK: LKFreising
Old 12-06-2017, 12:44 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member

subzzzero is on a distinguished road

Since it's supposed to be a punishment then you need to do the least enjoyable action of the two. Obviously very few commenting have read or paid attention to your profile. Since You specifically say in your bio you don't like the butt plug. That would be the action to chose as punishment. So A should be the punishment of choice. Adding the icy hot to the plug would kick that up a notch and help ensure you didn't repeat whatever action you're being punished for. Would be cool to have a report on what one was chosen and how effective it was. Enjoy.
Old 12-06-2017, 12:45 PM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Switch

jm231163 is on a distinguished road

It's tough, but I've got to vote A.
You should make it part of a weekly work-out.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:46 PM
Kinky Newbie

naughtybits is on a distinguished road

I vote for A. I agree that putting icehot on the plug would definitely kick it up a notch, and is an excellent idea
Old 12-06-2017, 01:54 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Submissive

mintee_sub is on a distinguished road

I vote for punishment A
Old 12-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Kink Talk Member

Magnetic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleAmyP View Post
Which punishment should this naughty girl endure ?

A: Let me do 25 sit ups while a dildo is inserted in my pussy and a buttplug is stuffed in my ass.

B: Let me rub IcyHot over my nipples and insert a dildo in my pussy and do 30 push ups.
Of the options given, A for sure! Although I would prefer if both had hot sauce as lube!

On a side note... Next time you conduct a poll like this, it would be nice if you actually use this site's polling feature. If you don't know how to do it, prepare the thread text, the poll's text, and all the options, and let me have TeamViewer access to your PC... And maybe with these and a bit convincing, I could show you how to do them!
Old 12-06-2017, 04:56 PM
Kinky Newbie

Siraaron1 is on a distinguished road

I am going to vote for B
Old 12-06-2017, 08:11 PM
Senior Kink Talk Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Of the options given, A for sure! Although I would prefer if both had hot sauce as lube!

On a side note... Next time you conduct a poll like this, it would be nice if you actually use this site's polling feature. If you don't know how to do it, prepare the thread text, the poll's text, and all the options, and let me have TeamViewer access to your PC... And maybe with these and a bit convincing, I could show you how to do them!
you want her to give you teamviewer access to her PC and "convincing" ?? just to help her out? wow thats pretty desperate. why cant you just tell her how to do it here or in a PM? nice try though. hopefully she sees right through the bullshit like many others have seen on your previous posts here. stop preying on people and start contributing.
Old 12-06-2017, 09:06 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

crackskid is on a distinguished road

I vote for "a"
Old 12-07-2017, 03:20 AM
Kinky Newbie

Craptacular is on a distinguished road

A sound must interesting. What happens if the dildo pops out?

Kinks: online exposure (full face inc.), milking, blackmail, pee, humiliation, cbt, cfnm, strangers, body writing.

Unsure: punishment, face slapping, forced-bi, forced sexual interaction, anal insertion, hypnosis, messy.

Limits: illegal, drugs, scat, visible and/or permanent markings, disclosing personal information, findom, family, feminisation, bladder control, line writing, diapers, full body shaving, teamviewer, line writing.

Kik crap.tacular
Old 12-07-2017, 07:39 PM
Kink Talk Member

Magnetic is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by subzzzero View Post
you want her to give you teamviewer access to her PC and "convincing" ?? just to help her out? wow thats pretty desperate. why cant you just tell her how to do it here or in a PM? nice try though. hopefully she sees right through the bullshit like many others have seen on your previous posts here. stop preying on people and start contributing.
Because I am seriously offering to help her out. I do not ask for her to allow me to have control over her PC because I am not interested in it.

TeamViewer is the least effective tool to get domination over a girl. It can come in kind of nice, but it is always in addition to other tools.

TeamViewer for the sake of TeamViewer has nothing to offer me. It has to be TV plus something else...

I offered this to her because I am a technical support guy who particularly enjoys his job, and saw an opportuniyty to help another poor soul who has no clue about our technology...

That's what I do for a living... That's what I am good at... So that is what I offered her!

PM? Here? I could do that... But the amount of enjoyment I would get would not be the same. Not everything has to be sexual... Most things are, but not everything has to be.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:48 PM
Kink Talk Member
Bisexual - Male - Switch

Dominantsub is on a distinguished road

Well I would go though because that is more of a predicament not being able to touch your burning tits while doing push ups
Old 12-08-2017, 07:56 AM
Senior Kink Talk Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Because I am seriously offering to help her out. I do not ask for her to allow me to have control over her PC because I am not interested in it.

TeamViewer is the least effective tool to get domination over a girl. It can come in kind of nice, but it is always in addition to other tools.

TeamViewer for the sake of TeamViewer has nothing to offer me. It has to be TV plus something else...

I offered this to her because I am a technical support guy who particularly enjoys his job, and saw an opportuniyty to help another poor soul who has no clue about our technology...

That's what I do for a living... That's what I am good at... So that is what I offered her!

PM? Here? I could do that... But the amount of enjoyment I would get would not be the same. Not everything has to be sexual... Most things are, but not everything has to be.
You say team viewer has nothing to offer you. That you just want to "help" yet in your last paragraph you say you'll get enjoyment out of it. So you're choosing to "help" In a method that puts your own pleasures on priority. As clearly shown in your first response when you stated you might help her with team viewer access and some "convincing". You were called out on what your intent was and now trying to justify it. So once you come up with a response to how the "convincing" part had no benefit to you and no ulterior motive then ill just refer to your other numerous posts. All of the same nature where your pleasure is the priority of every offer or comment. If you want a sub or play partner so badly just post an ad and approach that way as opposed to masquerading as "helping out". Your prior actions will speak clearly enough.
Old 12-08-2017, 08:03 PM
Kinky Newbie

sonicking is on a distinguished road

I think i will vote for a
Old 12-08-2017, 08:11 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Slave

sissyslave23 is on a distinguished road

B!!! LOL I hope it hurts beautiful.