Kink Talk

Go Back   Kink Talk > Show & Tell

Old 12-06-2017, 01:08 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Submissive

deedeedosst is on a distinguished road
Default Once exposed, always exposed.

I've just discovered something embarrassing. I've was posted on a tumblr blog and I got the photo removed, however the way the blog owner removed the photo left the notes still displayed and in the notes there is the list of people that reblogged the photo. When I followed the link to their blog and look about in the archive around the posting date I found the photo is still posted on there for a whole lot of more people to see.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:59 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Private

Rookie is on a distinguished road
Default Me too

Last April, I lost a dare and had to post pictures on this site for just a 6 hour period. Someone put me on Tumbler as well. I have now been reblogged by 6 sites and have 43 likes.

I'm not all that surprised. At the time, I realized that someone copying the pictures was a possibility. That was part of the dare, for me to hope that didn't happen during my period of posting.

The good news is that the bloggers with my picture all add posts frequently, meaning that my pics got moved down their blogs quickly and appear to be getting less and less traffic. The last reblog was mid-June and I haven't seen any additional likes in a couple months.

I haven't asked to be removed. My thinking is that it is best to draw as little attention to myself as possible.

Just curious - was your original picture on this site? If not, what was the source that the Tumble blogger used?
Old 12-06-2017, 03:32 PM
Kinky Newbie

piesocial is on a distinguished road

A problem a lot of tumblr blogs face is that people don't simply ask for their post removed, they contact tumblr support who tag the blogs that posted the picture. After two or three strikes the account gets completely deleted.

It's a huge disincentive to being an exposure blog, which would otherwise be a lot of fun to a lot of people. The best way to get posted on tumblr is to create an account, post yourself, and share the post so that it can be reblogged by exposure blogs.

Just a tip.

A reblog is as good as it being posted in the first place but without the risk to the blog reblogging it. None of it makes any sense anyways because as you'e said once it's on the internet it's always there.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:36 AM
Kink Talk Member
Straight - Male - Submissive

boyinpanties4 is on a distinguished road

Very true, Tumblr really is a no going back exposure.
Old Yesterday, 08:33 AM
Kinky Newbie

fullyexposed4u is on a distinguished road
Default Tumblr

I had a few pictures I traded posted on Tumblr and found them a few years later there and a few other sites. It actually got me into exposing myself more. I have about 25 pictures there that have been copied and reblogged thousands of times. Completely exposed most with full nudity and face.
Old Yesterday, 08:56 AM
Kinky Newbie
Bisexual - Male - Dominant

SirJWins is on a distinguished road

I've always warned any submissive I've played with that posting them on tumblr (or other blogs) means both they and I lose control of what happens. Pics are easy to copy and repost. Some subs like that idea, others not so much. For the ones that don't, I don't post them.

*I have a sub already* but enjoy giving tasks and naughty chats. Those interested in submitting to a couple to the front of the line please!
Old Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

stitofff is on a distinguished road

I know only about this Tumblr link. Maybe my pics have in another Tumblr blogs, but I don't know about this.
Old Yesterday, 01:06 PM
Kinky Newbie

Rookie is on a distinguished road

The Notes section shows that your picture has been reblogged on to two other Tumblr sites. One of them, LostBets has over 2,000 followers, so your picture went to all of them when that site reblogged you. You're famous!
Old Yesterday, 02:29 PM
Kinky Newbie
Straight - Male - Switch

stitofff is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie View Post
over 2,000 followers
But not 2000 views. E.g. here 2.8K views and 23K followers.

Tags
exposed