Task Ideas for pet?

Randomo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 13, 2017
Hello! I'm new and this is my first post. I'm happily owned and was tasked with looking for some task ideas. I'm new to all this so I don't know really what I like because I'm not sure about the ideas out there. So that's where this post comes in, I was hoping if some Dommes or slaves/pets could share their ideas for tasks they would give to their pet!

Even though I made this post to help myself, maybe it'll also help out someone else! So feel free to post your likes and dislikes and hopefully some creative people will help give ideas to Tasks!

Likes (So far): humiliation, orgasm control, spankings, pet play, tasks, teasing, following orders, verbal abuse, secret public, anal

Limits: scat, full public, family, friends, illegal

justdave67

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 15, 2013
Love it

So many scenarios....

Gee, tie cock and balls really tight with 10 hard knots. Write name on dick head and post pic. Put icy hot on balls and start working on those knots.

Randomo

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 13, 2017
So many scenarios....

Gee, tie cock and balls really tight with 10 hard knots. Write name on dick head and post pic. Put icy hot on balls and start working on those knots.

Thank you sir for the Task idea, I will ask my Mistress for permission to do it first. If you have anymore please feel free to comment or message me!

Featured Threads