Strap-On Sex

Mistress_Lucie

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 27, 2012
Newcastle upon Tyne
your a good mistress lol if you have me stick something in my ass. im straight as they come and have never done anything so gay.

Having things put in your arse is not gay- and that's a remarkably immature attitude in the 21st century. Being gay is defined by a love and desire for people who define themselves as the same gender. It has nothing to do with what gets put where. Indeed, there are many, many gay couples who do not engage in anal sex at all.

Likewise, being a straight boy, does that mean you've had your prostate surgically removed? The straight and the gay are constructed in the same way, so why would you think that a particular act can only give a gay man pleasure? Rising above the smallminded or bigoted views is a sign of great maturity, and opens up a great deal of potential fun.

Lucie xoxo

vorasek

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
May 8, 2012
Canada
hmmm.. well, to get back on topic, I'm a straight boy and i would love to be fucked by a girl with a strap on.
Im also open to the idea of a guy.

d206s

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Apr 29, 2012
Hey Mikey ............

The next Tension is on Saturday May 24th, at The Other Rooms, Times
Square (Centre for Life), Newcastle upon Tyne- 2 minutes walk from train and coach station.

Doors open 9.30pm til 2.30am.

Admission is ?10 members, ?14 non members. Membership is ?5.
If you are new to the club bring 2 forms of ID (one showing your age (18+) if you look young).

Dress code is latex, leather, PVC, fetTV, burlesque, uniforms, gothique... you know, the usual. If you're unsure PM me.

Full details and club rules are available on the Tension website.

Mike

May 24.
Got it
I can get a Net Jets on demand.
But how will you recognize me Mikey?
As you wish to have your way with me.
Do tell.................
Maybe look for the Bush / Cheney campaign button?
Maybe I'm coated with evil crude oil and the hated American flag.
Or maybe I'm disguised as a solar panel and driving a Mini.
One can only guess ...............

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oh, this sounds so very much like a threat. Especially when combined with your PM. As it is, you're out of date- that's from at least 4 years ago- Tension hasn't been in The Other Rooms for quite some time.

However, get your flight to Newcastle, and I'll be more than happy to discuss things with you. Verbally or otherwise. I'm quite a fan of non verbal communication. It tends to be the best way with those of limited intelligence.

However, I suggest you create a new thread to flex your ego- you've hijacked this one enough and your childish posturing is unnecessary on one of the few threads on the site that is of interest.

Mike.

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
I personally think strapon sex isn't about punishing or hurting the slave. It's about showing who is in control and who isn't. The slave gets to know his/her place beneath the mistress

Of course it can be used as a punishment, I just mean it isn't necessarily about that

TensionRoom101

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
I personally think strapon sex isn't about punishing or hurting the slave. It's about showing who is in control and who isn't. The slave gets to know his/her place beneath the mistress

Of course it can be used as a punishment, I just mean it isn't necessarily about that

It can even be a reward. Many males enjoy the strap on, as some of the messages on here testify, and in those cases they may have to earn it. If they crave it, then as you say it's certainly not a punishment.

Mike

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
The question is, would you ever let a girl fuck you with a strap on?

Mention if you will, are you straight, bi, gay.

Well im a straight male, and i would like a girl to fuck me with a strap on, atleast once. i wouldn't let a guy, but a girl, sure =).

I have a great size cock, almost 8 inches.

I would, been a fantasy for a while... and I'm straight

A few years ago my girlfriend told me she had a fantasy and wasn't sure i'd be up for it, she wouldn't tell me what it was for fear I wouldn't be able to handle it, but she offered to fullfil any fantasy of mine if i went along with it so i said yes, she said she need a few days to get everything she needed and asked for my credit card and wait till her birthday which was to be coming up in a few days, well when the day came she told me to wait for her downstairs in the living room, she came downstairs with a a blind fold and agains she checked to make sure i was gonna go along with her fantasy and i again told her yes, so she told me to strip which i did gladly, she blindfolded me and led me to the dining room and walked me over to the table, and told me to bend over and place my hands on the table while i was bent over she grabbed my member from between my legs and started stroking me, she asked if i like it when i said yes she asked if i was ready for more i nodded the next thing i knew i had ropes tying my wrists to the table legs and my legs were spread to almost uncomfortably apart and were similarly tied to the other two table legs and i felt cold plastic being forced into my mouth, when she took of the blind fold i saw that she'd placed the full length in front of me allowing me to the ring gag in my mouth and the slightly panicked look on my face, then i saw her step up on the behind me completely nude, except for the neon blue 6 inch strap on as i felt the tip of the dildo touching my puckered hole i shuddered, then she laughed and with a that sarcastic sing song voice i love so much she said "oh that right i suppose you want it lubed up first?" i nodded, so she walked around the table and told me it was only going to be lubed up as much as i could get it with my mouth so i had to perform felacio on the strap on until she decided it was sufficiently lubed then proceded to use the well lubed strap on to fuck me in the ass while i watched through the mirror, it's been three years since that night and since then we've added several more strap ons to our collection and at least once every other week she fucks me in the ass.

Wow, this is almost exactly the way my fantasy runs...

I just love to fuck the boys and girls with my strap ons. When they cum from my thrusts we all know they belong to me. I love to spitroast them too, either with Mistress Adore, or Room101. Such fun.

Lucie xoxo

Mistress Lucie if I were ever on your side of the Pond, I'd really like to be taken by you. Who is Mistress Adore and what is a Room101?

Hunterman36

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 6, 2012
I am bi curious and I think it would be exciting to get fucked in the ass by a strap on. To be at the mercy of another is exciting. I also would at least once try a real cock.

DARKAPPRENTICE9

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jul 15, 2012
It is a fantasy of mine to be fucked by a strap on. I hope to someday find a girl who will help to fulfill the fantasy!

TheWidow

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 13, 2010
I would love to serve a mistress who dressed me up like a sissy slut. I consider myself bi curious, but think a girl needs to be involved for me to do something with a guy for the first time.

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
It is a fantasy of mine to be fucked by a strap on. I hope to someday find a girl who will help to fulfill the fantasy!
I'm Bisexual. I wouldn't mind being fucked by a man with a strap on, I've already been fucked by a girl with a strap on and didn't mind that.

Murbella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Oct 8, 2012
I fucked my bf's ass once with a strap-on and many times with my fingers. I can't wait for the opportunity to do it again. Apparently I love giving anal as well as receiving.

321tt

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 19, 2011
I fucked my bf's ass once with a strap-on and many times with my fingers. I can't wait for the opportunity to do it again. Apparently I love giving anal as well as receiving.

Nice. I would like to have a GF as open-minded as you. :)

cutepom77

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 15, 2012
I'm a straight male with a wife, and love her fucking me with the strap-on. Last time, I was gagged with her pissed in panties at the same time. Fun!

reddom

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 24, 2012
Strait, and I think it would be great.
I've played around with it a little and had a girl use a finger so why not a little more. I just think it's hard to bring this up to women.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore

Wish I was in the UK, if your bf didn't mind, I'd love to have you take me!

Featured Threads

New Personals