Ideas for some pictures? (19 female)

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
Post it under the lounge and truth or dare You need to make a list of the parts of your body that you want "owned" ;-) enjoy

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Thank you very much :) and also-I just made the writing thread if anyone wants to own a piece of me to write on, it's in the lounge under truth or day ( thank you for the idea UnBr0k3nH3r0)

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
Tie-me-up has some good suggestions, I too prefer the ones that are teasing a little. But I also like total humiliation... Here's some suggestions. ;)

Put on your most slutty makeup. A lot of it. And a lot of cheap jewelry. You know, play the part. Keep your hair in a tight, high ponytail. Then spit in your hands, and rub it all in your face several times so your makeup is completely fucked up. Take pic.
Gag on your fingers and a toy (the glass one is great) and take a pic just as you gag when your face is distorted.

Do some typical Myspace-sluts poses. You know, V-sign fingers, duckface, cleavage. Some naked, some not.

Put used panties in your mouth, and show pic where they're sticking out.

Make a typical blowjob-face, wide open for the boys to see.

I'll give you more when you've completed more in this thread.=)

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Tie-me-up has some good suggestions, I too prefer the ones that are teasing a little. But I also like total humiliation... Here's some suggestions. ;)

Put on your most slutty makeup. A lot of it. And a lot of cheap jewelry. You know, play the part. Keep your hair in a tight, high ponytail. Then spit in your hands, and rub it all in your face several times so your makeup is completely fucked up. Take pic.
Gag on your fingers and a toy (the glass one is great) and take a pic just as you gag when your face is distorted.

Do some typical Myspace-sluts poses. You know, V-sign fingers, duckface, cleavage. Some naked, some not.

Put used panties in your mouth, and show pic where they're sticking out.

Make a typical blowjob-face, wide open for the boys to see.

I'll give you more when you've completed more in this thread.=)
Great ideas, but with the gagging one, it's difficult for me to get them right, my face doesn't really distort much when i gag so it just looks like I have my finger or toy in my mouth lol

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Make yourself up to be a kitten as much as you can. Turn your butt plug into a tail, no clothes (obviously), draw whiskers on your face, etc and take pics in various cat like poses.

I think I will do this once I get some cat ears and maybe a tail to put on my plug-might take a while but will do asap :)

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
1. totally naked, on back, playing with a ball of yarn, legs up and spread, like hind claws, arms fully extended pictures taken from several angles including through your legs.

2. totally naked,(see a theme here?), with LITTLE PUSSY written on your belly.

3. totally naked, on hands and knees, edge, then backed up to a table leg with your legs wrapped around it. rub yourself on the leg til you cum, then show a pic of your pussy and the wetness on the leg of the table.

4. Get one of your Master's shoes and play with it as a kitten might, using your arms and hands as paws, then lick the shoes tongue out, while you're holding it in your paws. If you get aroused, you may masturbate to orgasm on the shoe, then lick it clean. Yes, pics, please.

5. Write on your naked chest: kitten McSlut: (number) of men served with my mouth
(number) of men served with my pussy
(number) of men served anally
Take a picture of you with your hands behind your neck, chest pushed out, kneeling, legs spread.

I obviously love looking at your body.
might not be able to do some of these(especially the first and 4th one) as they'd probably require someone else like my master to take the pictures, issue is I haven't seen master in a while(over a month) and I'm not sure when I will see him again so I can get these pics. So might take a while, might not even get them if my master decides not to take them.

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
Okay, understandable, but instead of your Master's shoe, use someone else in the house, lacking that, use yours.

As to the first one, try at least one, I realize you're using a cellphone cam, but it may have a delay on it, mine does.

I also realize you said you've never actually orgasmed, but rub yourself til as close as possible on number three. pic of you backed up to the table leg would be nice too.

Last edited:

shadowice0823

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 9, 2012
might not be able to do some of these(especially the first and 4th one) as they'd probably require someone else like my master to take the pictures, issue is I haven't seen master in a while(over a month) and I'm not sure when I will see him again so I can get these pics. So might take a while, might not even get them if my master decides not to take them.

theres some auto clickers you can set up how often they click if your using a webcam to take pictures with

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Added 4 new pictures to my Stuff album of things suggested by Tie-Mee-Up and Tatjana. More on their way, took the tied up corset pic and will post most likely later tonight

Tatjana

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2011
Great ideas, but with the gagging one, it's difficult for me to get them right, my face doesn't really distort much when i gag so it just looks like I have my finger or toy in my mouth lol

Good work on those you did.
Haha, okay then. Still messed up face looks good, even without the gag. Or you could act it, if you think you're good enough. ;)

An inactive user

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 11, 2012
maybe a picture of where your just done playing with yourself. Licking your fingers of with a horny look :)
does not have to be nude

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
I much liked the body writing. too bad i was too late and didn't get a chance on your body. maybe in round 2.

andrew_b

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 30, 2012
bit of an odd one but feet and feet related pics? so in heels, barefoot, soles etc

Featured Threads

New Personals