Female slut requested

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
Please female only!
Are you a slut, I mean really a slut? Then here’s your chance to shine! This is not your typical stand in a room and send me pictures request you will receive from some. This is a request to play a day or maybe two a week at your convenience. It will consist of hidden public, some nn if desired, some fn if daring. Pictorial is a must but face is a limit that can still be hard. This is a request for someone with the right attitude and desire to just have fun. I’m not looking for a full time control my life submissive at this time. But willing to work with a female that is trying to experiment with the slutty lifestyle. Don’t take this wrong, life long sluts are accepted also. If your up for shopping dares, outside tasks, and all around comfort with the power of your body then let’s talk.

Any other information required please don’t hesitate to pm or kik me.

Legal notice: any and all communications between myself and another will not and cannot be transmitted elsewhere without specific permission given from the other party. All content shared are considered personal unless prior agreements have been agreed upon.

Kik: masterdaddy13

Masterdaddy13

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 30, 2014
I appreciate the responses I have received but please read the post in entirety.

Featured Threads

New Personals