Venturing Out Nude

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
Today I decided to try out some public nudity. It's something I enjoy but don't do too often. In the UK right now it is absolutely freezing, in fact we had some snow in the area a few days ago and since then it has been constantly below freezing. It also gets dark at about 4pm right now, so I didn't have to wait long for it to be dark (although in the end I went out at about 8pm)

Initially I put on a pair of panties and slipped my plug up my arse before I went out into the garden to see how cold it was. The answer was "very" but I was determined to carry out this task. I threw on a pair of jeans and a t shirt and drove down to a spot where I used to hang out with some friends, but found it was blocked by a barrier during winter due to treacherous terrain, and I didn't want to park too close to the main road. Instead, I picked a local park, it's pretty big; about a mile by half a mile. There is a path that runs along one edge of the park, with trees and bushes to one side and large open playing fields on the other. I parked up and put on a pair of old flip flops that had been in the boot of my car for ages.

I walked into the park and when I was a fair distance from the relatively well lit car park I walked off the path and into some trees. I stripped off my jeans and tshirt and shoved them in a carrier bag. I was starting to shiver so I decided to run over into the field. After about 100 metres I dropped the bag and kept going. After a short while more I stood still, the bag of my clothes was out of sight, all I had on me was a pair of old flip flops, some panties, a camera and my car keys. I removed the footwear and stepped onto the cold, frozen ground. It burnt slightly but I suppressed it and kept going into the field. I looked back and couldn't see the spot I had left the flip flops, the rest of my clothes were ever further now. My eyes had adjusted to the dark but I could barely make out the tree line in the distance.

I decided now was the time to remove the panties. Lacking a better place for them, I gagged myself with them and stood, enjoying the cold air surrounding my body as much as I could, even though I was frozen.

I started playing with myself until I was erect, pushing the plug in and out. I then masturbated until I had a brilliant orgasm. I had nowhere to put my cum other than on me or in me, so I licked it up and swallowed, removing the panties from my mouth.

It was at this point I realised I hadn't stayed still during my masturbation session and was not facing the same direction. A mixture of fear and excitement washed over me and I took a minute or two to work out which way I had come from (eventually managing to see the light of the car park). It would have been possible to get back eventually by finding the path and following it, but that would not have allowed me to find my clothes, leaving me with just a pair of panties to get home in.

Once I had my bearings it still took a while to find my clothes. I slipped on the jeans and shirt but decided to return home commando. I then returned to my car and went home.

I have decided, based on the near loss of my clothes, that on another occasion I will do this again, but either leave my clothes by the gate, or take disposable clothes and lose them in the field. I will then walk aimlessly through the field until I return to the path and follow it back to the car park.

This is something I would love to do with another person, they can dictate where to go, what to wear and look after clothing while I am stripped. Perhaps a game of hide and seek where they will be somewhere in the dark and I don't get my clothes back until I find them. Or even swapping clothes and trying to find each other.

A few images are available in this album

Reactions: extremegayggg

anonimousbob

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 10, 2008
Canada
Thanks. I was terrified of being seen the whole time so I was shivering from the cold and fear at the same time. Such a rush though