Write on me :)

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Write on a part of me, you can only have one part and only one person can have a part(I will edit the list as each part is owned). Then have me write on that part a letter or word or phrase or maybe a drawing that describes me, or just one that you want. So here's the list of hat you can have(also sorry but no butt or back as I can't write or reach that well and no face, also sorry) and as soon as all parts are owned and written on me, I will post pictures

ALL PARTS ARE TAKEN, ill get to the pictures as soon as I can

X Right upper arm(elbow to shoulder)
X Left upper arm(elbow to shoulder)
X Right lower arm(elbow down to wrist)
X Left lower arm (elbow down to wrist)
X Right hand
X Left hand
X Chest(above breasts and below neck)
X Breasts
X Belly
X Above pussy
X Right thigh
X Left thigh
X Inner right thigh
X Inner left thigh
X Right lower leg(knee down to ankle)
X Left lower leg (knee down to ankle)
X Right foot
X Left foot

Things with an X are owned!

Last edited:

DomDaddy

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 4, 2012
I want your left inner thigh. A picture of a cock, head pointing towards your pussy. Inside the cock, the word "Daddy's."

This assumes you are right handed, if you are left handed, i want your right thigh.

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
I want your left inner thigh. A picture of a cock, head pointing towards your pussy. Inside the cock, the word "Daddy's."

This assumes you are right handed, if you are left handed, i want your right thigh.

Well I'm left handed so i guess it will be on my right then

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
Also I'd really like if included in telling me what to write/draw, also tell me what off the list(preferably with the exact wording, ex-if I say above my pussy, say above your pussy. It'd be easier for me to understand) cause I've just been estimating which part you are asking for.

badboyforlife

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2013
I am claiming your inner left thigh with the text: jh's kleine slet (dutch for jh's little slut)

New2This54

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 4, 2012
I'm claming your left foot... Write "Abbas's Foot Whore"

Just asking.. Are you taking pictures?

Kitten9876

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2012
Maryland
I'm claming your left foot... Write "Abbas's Foot Whore"

Just asking.. Are you taking pictures?

Not currently, I am waitin until every(or at least most) part on the list has an X and then will start taking pictures or them individually and possibly a full shot too

Talon

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 2, 2009
Near New York City
I'm taking your right thigh, write CLIT LICKER.. I'm assuming this is on the top of your thigh, and its to be written from knee to pussy.

UnBr0k3nH3r0

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 14, 2010
You should wait for the picture one all parts are "owned" that way your a completely degraded little toy!

New Personals