masterslittleslut

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Aug 8, 2017
Canada
Hi my Sir has decided to loan me out to others to use as they please. I will serve you for 20 hours and do anything you say that is within my limits.

My limits are Public, permanent damage, poo, piss, family/friends, face pics, blackmail, cumming, and video

My likes are pet play, humiliation, degradation, mindfuck, and edging

Toys: 4"vibe, wand vibe, hair brush, rope, clothes pins, thumb tacks, tape, dog bowl, and collar and leash

All play will be done on kik messenger in a group chat with me and my Sir so He can supervise. He has last say in everything. If you message me outside of the group chat you will be blocked.

You must send a live full nude pic with face.

If you are interested send me a pm :)

master12

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 7, 2017
Everything is good.
But why the fuck any dom give you a full nude face pic.
Even your pics are faceless.
Plus you will be there for only 20 hours
How we are supposed to trust someone to give. Out full face nude.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I have to agree. There's no way you'd be getting anything that you're not willing to do yourself. What's the purpose for the full body nude with face pic? That sounds like a blackmail set up for sure. Also it won't matter atm kik is having issues and isn't allowing anyone to ad or join groups. So you won't be able to be in the group you speak of making.

I'd suggest editing your post or maybe explaining why you have such a requirement up. As not many people Dom or sub are willing to post full face with nude as an intro pic. especially since it's short term not even enough time to build trust or anything.

Featured Threads

New Personals