Give me dare in women’s swimsuit

Siss

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 5, 2016
My fantasy is to be publicly humiliated in women’s swimming outfits so give me dares to complete

RHL1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2016
Start off by wearing for a day, just the swimsuit, pants, and shoes, no socks.
You must take a two hour walk in addition to a walk through the mall.
Tomorrow or a day in the future, do a walk with the suit and the shortest skirt or booty shorts that you have.
On your third walk leave your skirt home, this time you will find a bench to sit on for at least 10 minutes.

RHL1999

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Apr 22, 2016
That is defiantly a good place to start. If you don't feel confidant doing the next days task then repeat the day until you are able to go the next step.
I think it is important to do the same path and if possible as close to the same time every day.

This would be best if you did 3-5 days of day one, then 3-5 days of day two( do day to with booty shortsfor a few days, then again for another few days with a mini skirt) then 3-5 days of day three.
As for the bench, i would pick one on day one and sit 10 minutes on it every day. Make every days walk as identical as possible. 1
By the third or fourth day there will be a few people looking out for you to pass. By the sixth day people will be talking about you.
Oh yes, this could get very interesting, and by the time your done, 12 to 20 days it should feel very natural in a women's swimsuit.

You will keep doing your daily walk but mix up your lower outfit, skirt, mini or maxi, booty shorts or leggings, tight jeans, etc.
Next step is to go to a not to the beach or public pool for a swim
After several days you will want to change to a two piece swimsuit to swim and sun bath. It's time to get those tan lines.
Don't forget your daily walks this time with your swim top, not the one piece.
If girls are allowed in the mall with pants and a swim top on, you should be allowed also, and don't forget to sit on the bench for 10 minutes.

Now that you have a tan line from the cute bra too, it is time to take a few walks of the same path topless, no mall walk this day. Let's show off your girly tan lines.

Enjoy.

Reactions: Stevemac121

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
Hey I have a similar want do you have any in-depth dares or task to help me. I want to wear sissy jeans or tights or something and panties to the public pool. Kinda scared wanna do the female swim suit too in the change room sauna or more . Please help!!!

Stevemac121

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 27, 2018
That is defiantly a good place to start. If you don't feel confidant doing the next days task then repeat the day until you are able to go the next step.
I think it is important to do the same path and if possible as close to the same time every day.

This would be best if you did 3-5 days of day one, then 3-5 days of day two( do day to with booty shortsfor a few days, then again for another few days with a mini skirt) then 3-5 days of day three.
As for the bench, i would pick one on day one and sit 10 minutes on it every day. Make every days walk as identical as possible. 1
By the third or fourth day there will be a few people looking out for you to pass. By the sixth day people will be talking about you.
Oh yes, this could get very interesting, and by the time your done, 12 to 20 days it should feel very natural in a women's swimsuit.

You will keep doing your daily walk but mix up your lower outfit, skirt, mini or maxi, booty shorts or leggings, tight jeans, etc.
After several days you will want to change to a two piece swimsuit to swim and sun bath. It's time to get those tan lines.
If girls are allowed in the mall with pants and a swim top on, you should be allowed also, and don't forget to sit on the bench for 10 minutes.

Now that you have a tan line from the cute bra too, it is time to take a few walks of the same path topless, no mall walk this day. Let's show off your girly tan lines.

Enjoy.

Enjoy.
Hey I have a similar want do you have any in-depth dares or task to help me. I want to wear sissy jeans or tights or something and panties to the public pool. Kinda scared wanna do the female swim suit too in the change room sauna or more . Please help!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals