Looking for someone who's willing to teach me

Babygirl J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
twitter.com
Hello. Im 22 yo female and new to these. :)
I want to find a dom/daddy to chat with and explore with on kik.
I am also willing to exchange pics and video(no face).
I want to learn how serve and be under your command.

kik me : sexykitten617

Solo_spankeesunny

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Apr 1, 2015
Australia
ill lead a helping hand;)

if you are willing to obey little sub then private message me and we will continue from there... is that understood pet...

Babygirl J

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Private
Nov 25, 2016
twitter.com
someone?

Hello. Im 22 yo asian female.
I want to find a dom/daddy to chat with and explore with on kik.
I am also willing to exchange pics and video(no face).
I want to learn how serve and be under your command.

kik me : sexykitten617

selina_kyle

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 5, 2015
if you are willing to obey little sub then private message me and we will continue from there... is that understood pet...

WTF? Seriously? obey? Dude, before she obeys anything, have you thought on IDK introducing yourself and MAYBE interact and THEN gain her trust she she can submit and obey?

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
WTF? Seriously? obey? Dude, before she obeys anything, have you thought on IDK introducing yourself and MAYBE interact and THEN gain her trust she she can submit and obey?

Selina, such posts, like that guys, they happen all the time, and the more you struggle to point out such behaviour is absolutely wrong, the more often you'll encounter it.
But you have my full support that such behaviour shouldn't be allowed and that it's completely wrong.

In my opinion such posts (as the one from solo_spankeesunny) should be removed with warnings given, after they'd reach their third warning, users should get ip/mac banned, just so we'd get the trash out of the websites such as this, as this is a forum where people come to learn and find friends or maybe more, who have same interest as them. Of course, warnings should be removable after a month or two of better behaviour by the user.

Yet such thing is impossible to ask of mods to do, as it takes too much time and it'd need constant presence of at least one mod to scan through all the posts at all times.

Featured Threads

New Personals