New submissive

Emily00

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
May 17, 2017
I'm a new submissive, 18 and a Virgin so I am nervous about trying things but would love to know. Looking for a master 18-25. Someone looking for D/S relationship plus a casual possible long term. PM me for any questions please.

rockhard

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 2, 2015
You can add me on Kik, i'm interested and would like to get to know you better.

Kik: rockhardamsterdam

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
Learn to read.

Emily is a really pleasant person to talk to, just as a regular girl or as a submissive, her personality is really nice and she's a sweetheart overall.

What really ticks me off is that you people will call yourselves a "Dom" but you can't even fucking read the whole post, which in this case isn't even that long to begin with.

I usually don't pay that much attention to such posts about "dom's" bluntly spamming their kiks over any female submissive posts that are seeking for help or anything else, but considering I did talk to Emily and got to know her a bit, can you sincerely fuck off with that attitude and read what was said in the post.

She asked to be PM'd, as in, usage of "Private Message" on kinktalk. So use the fucking function and stop being a mindless wanabe "dom" sheep if you want to learn anything. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

romancer

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Dec 2, 2013
South London
@Author Crow .. well said.
What annoys me, is that these so called doms often get the sub with promises based on the subs likes and then drop them just as fast when they discover the sub isn't into what ever it is they expect, simply because they didn't read the ad or profile.

Featured Threads

New Personals