Compromising situation-need torment

Clitqueen

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Apr 16, 2017
This slave has been very bad. I am tasked to to complete 10 edges everyday and ruin 3 of them. I haven't been ruining 3 or any at all. I am disgusting and ashamed st my lack of service to my master. He is ready to dismiss me for good. He told me if I can sustain 10 punishments from kink/getdare that he would reconsider. He left me tonight with three clothes pins clamped to my lips and taped to my thighs spread wide open and a medical syringe pumping my clit. I am at the mercy of you to give me ten dares that will torment me back into submission.

Limits scat, piss, family, public,face photos

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
My kik is ilovezme.

?? she asked for dares, so write them up in reply or in PM, what's up with everyone requesting to kik someone. This forum has perfectly functional private message system.

Randy Magnum

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Possible Tasks

Here are some tasks that are on the very cruel side of proving your devotion to your master. But it is what you deserve.

Task 1
You may not be able to do this one straight away, requires a day where your garbage is collected, handcuffs and a key.

You will be handcuffed naked at a time your master chooses, and the key for the handcuffs will be frozen in ice.

Then when you are naked your master will collect all your clothes and place them all inside garbage bags. He then will leave them wherever they will get collected. Then when he's done that he will place the frozen key infront of you. When the ice around it (how much ice is up to your master) has melted you will free your hands, when your hands are free you will edge 3 times and ruin atleast 1 of them since you failed to do this before. When you have done this and your master is satisfied you can find something to wear and rescue your clothes. If you fail, you'll be reminded of how it feels to disobey your master as your clothes drive out of sight as you remain naked with nothing to wear. Exactly how a slave should be.

Task 2
You will complete a similar task to the exact task you failed.
At night you will go into one room at a time, open the curtains and switch the lights on.
In the window place a sign saying clit queen: Edging in Process.
Make sure there's plenty of space on this sign. Everytime you edge score a tally mark on the sign so your neighbours can also keep track of your score.
Once you have edged 10 times in every room with the lights on the task is complete. Since you apparently love edging so much without ruining them, this should be easy right ?

Last edited:

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
It would seem the real issue here lies in communication or lack there of between you and your master. Your previous posts show multiple times of disobedience. So it's a behavior trend of yours to not follow instruction. Either he is not clear of the severity of your disobedience and therefore you're not taking him seriously. Or he's just making constant empty threats of releasing you and then sending you to a forum to have other doms do his work. Regardless, you as a submissive need to be taking his actions and requirements seriously and following the line. Or he needs to stick to his threat of release since you cannot obey and follow through on sending you packing.

Random doms here adding in tasks will not fix your disobedience problem.
Good luck.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Here are some tasks that are on the very cruel side of proving your devotion to your master. But it is what you deserve.

Task 1
You may not be able to do this one straight away, requires a day where your garbage is collected, handcuffs and a key.

You will be handcuffed naked at a time your master chooses, and the key for the handcuffs will be frozen in ice.

Then when you are naked your master will collect all your clothes and place them all inside garbage bags. He then will leave them wherever they will get collected. Then when he's done that he will place the frozen key infront of you. When the ice around it (how much ice is up to your master) has melted you will free your hands, when your hands are free you will edge 3 times and ruin atleast 1 of them since you failed to do this before. When you have done this and your master is satisfied you can find something to wear and rescue your clothes. If you fail, you'll be reminded of how it feels to disobey your master as your clothes drive out of sight as you remain naked with nothing to wear. Exactly how a slave should be.

Task 2
You will complete a similar task to the exact task you failed.
At night you will go into one room at a time, open the curtains and switch the lights on.
In the window place a sign saying clit queen: Edging in Process.
Make sure there's plenty of space on this sign. Everytime you edge score a tally mark on the sign so your neighbours can also keep track of your score.
Once you have edged 10 times in every room with the lights on the task is complete. Since you apparently love edging so much without ruining them, this should be easy right ?

Which word do you not understand, limit or public?

Featured Threads

New Personals