How long again?

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
My wife has asked me to ask all of you to vote on how long I will be in chastity. Please vote because if I do not get 7 relpies by the end of july 4, it will be 20 days. Will it be 2, 5, 8 or 10 days?

Bdsm4me

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Slave
Jun 15, 2012
As tempting as it is to not help you get to 7 replies, I will vote for 5 days! Best of luck Sir.

billyboy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 27, 2010
I think five days is too easy. Make it 8 days; that's still a lot better than 20.

someguy0786

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2012
My wife has asked me to ask all of you to vote on how long I will be in chastity. Please vote because if I do not get 7 relpies by the end of july 4, it will be 20 days. Will it be 2, 5, 8 or 10 days?

8 days, seems fair enough.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Please help me. I have now resorted to begging. My wife will show no mercy.

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
This isn't a reply. Hope you get the 20 days. You'll appreciate it more

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Thanks to all who voted. Turns out I only got 6 replies. 20 more days I guess. It has been 7 already.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
After 27 days I get releasd from chastity tonight. I have only bean let out for supervised cleanings. This is the longest I have gone without cumming since I discovered masterbation. My wife says she will allow me to cum, but she can still change her mind.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
I think your wife should allow you to cum as soon as your time period is over but she should put a "timer" on how long it takes you to shoot. For every hour that passes that you don't orgasm in the following 24-hour period will equal another day in chastity!

The rules for your "orgasm":

1) You WILL NOT touch your body in any manner to cause you to orgasm.

2) You WILL NOT put your body in any motion against another object or person to cause you to orgasm.

3) You WILL only be allowed to orgasm thru the act of anal penetration by a complete stranger (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all OFF LIMITS). The only thing which will be allowed in your asshole will be strap-on dildos or cocks. You WILL seek out each anal penetration without the assistance of anyone else. Your wife WILL approve each penetration for its "size and length" and determine if the penetration has caused you to orgasm. Each anal penetration will performed ONLY once per act. You WILL go somewhere else if any particular penetration doesn't achieve an orgasm which your wife deems appropriate. Animals are permitted to be used.

4) You WILL be completely naked during the entire 24-hour period that you are on the "clock" and your wrists and arms will be secured behind your back for the entire 24-hours.

5) Once it has been determined how long you're next chastity period will be, each day you are in chastity, you WILL accept the spanking of your bare ass by a "friendly" (wife/family/friends/coworkers/anyone who you've met previously are all acceptable) thru the use of a leather strap or wooden paddle. You WILL be spanked continuously for a time period, in minutes, equal to the amount of hours it took you to orgasm (or didn't orgasm). Your wife will determine the individual, location, instrument and approve of the the ferocity of each strike. Each day WILL require a different individual, location and instrument -- an individual or location WILL NOT be duplicated during the entire chastity period!

Have "fun" and post a report of your "quest" for an orgasm plus a report of each day on your new chastity period to include daily pictures of ALL involved!

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Memories, thank you so much for the detailed challange. However, it can not be compleated. A) I am not gay, getting cock up my ass is a limit. B) it seams impossible. As punishment for not compleating it, I will endure 24 more days of chastity and be spanked daily by my wife.

Kitty Bella

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Feb 28, 2012
Memories, thank you so much for the detailed challange. However, it can not be compleated. A) I am not gay, getting cock up my ass is a limit. B) it seams impossible. As punishment for not compleating it, I will endure 24 more days of chastity and be spanked daily by my wife.

Pardon the interruption. Since you did not list your limits I think Memories would not have given you that dare/task IF you had listed your Limits in your Signature or something along those Lines, so in a way it is your fault you did not list them and you got that dare which in turn I think should be completed as you did not have any Limits listed at the time.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
@ kitty, I would think that listing myself as a strait male would be clear that I do not take cock up my ass. Also, there is another person involved that we must consider.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Also Kitty, I don't recall asking for a task. As much as I appreciate Memories thoughtfull task. I can not complete it. Keep in mind I have to endure another 24 days in chastity with daily spankings. So far, my wife has been gental on my ass. I hope this satisfys you and memories. Also keep in mind it is completly up to my wife as to when, how, and if I cum.

Memories for Life

Kink Talk Prodigy
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 15, 2011
When your next 24 days in chastity are nearing its end, instead of asking for how long your next period will be, consider accomplishing the task as I described. If your wife still feels you can't accomplish the task then another 24 day period of chastity will begin. This "loop" will carry on until you beg your wife to let you accomplish the task so that you may have "release"!

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
I think that if you take a hundred wips on each ass cheek, 25 on balls you should be alloud out for 10 min. each day as long has hands are tied behind him. If he does this for 5 days straight i think when he is out she can jack him offand then put him back, and start all over with asking for days. if he asks for dares and completes then and she see fit, it will reduce his time.

Featured Threads

New Personals