Punishment

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I made the mistake on asking my wife for early release from chastity. As a punishment I am asking you guys how much longer should my chastity be extended and how many edges I have to do before I am locked again. I will take the average of both numberes until the day of my original scheduled realese six days from now. She clearly hates it when I whine.

tremagne

Kinky Newbie
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jun 23, 2012
If you were my boy, I would do either one of those
1. let you in chastity for 100 days minus the number of edges you succeed to do. To make it harder, I would set the masturbation pace to 120 strokes per minute, with extra sensory stimulations (but plug, pussy on face, etc as applicable).
2. make you draw cards after every edge and let you edge until you draw the Jack of Spades, and make you draw a card every day and let you in chastity until you draw the Queen of Heart. Stack of cards is shuffle after every draw. That way you have have a slight hope of delivery everyday, hence the extra pain.
So no date for me, but maybe your mistress will find that fun and cruel enough.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I forgot one detail. The limit is 30 more days. Please vote as I really do not want to do the above as it could be more than 30 days. It could be less too I guess.

Fabulous

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 27, 2012
well, 30 days, the maximum is sufficient possibly, and 30 edges as well, for each added day 1 edge

Slave_E

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jun 10, 2012
Easy

I would say 15 days should be enough. But then, 30 edges, 2 for each added day...

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
An additional 23 days and 46 edges shall be completed:eek: this evening.

Featured Threads

New Personals