Looking for a kik Master/Mistress

slavegirlable

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Oct 28, 2016
So I'm looking for a kik master or mistress. I am a female, 21 years old.

I am willing to serve you on kik and become your slave. I love humiliation the most, more than the sexual tasks, but that doesn't mean I don't like the sex.

I can buy shoes and worship them as if they are yours, I can become a puppy for your amusement, do BDSM, whip/slap myself, lick toilet seat, remain as an object for as long as you want, footstool, anything, but I don't do piss or scat play.
I just want to basically serve you and be under your command.

I will provide only one picture at the start, holding some paper to prove I am a female. However, you will have to prove who you are as well. We can also just do it with no pictures from the start. But this is the only picture I will provide.

Send me your kik if you're interested.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
You should probably list as "seeking text based role play" being that your ad says you will be sending only the initial verification pic. More than likely most aren't going to read anyways so you'll be flooded with responses and still begged for pics and vids as proof of your task completions and rule adherence. I never understood how this type of submission was supposed to work with no actual visual proof. For example I could tell you I cut my arm off. With no proof are you to believe I in fact followed through with it? Probably not.
Good luck on your search

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
You should probably list as "seeking text based role play" being that your ad says you will be sending only the initial verification pic. More than likely most aren't going to read anyways so you'll be flooded with responses and still begged for pics and vids as proof of your task completions and rule adherence. I never understood how this type of submission was supposed to work with no actual visual proof. For example I could tell you I cut my arm off. With no proof are you to believe I in fact followed through with it? Probably not.
Good luck on your search

I believe that with first verification pic she shows the "interest/will/how ever you take it" to do send pictures in future, but not right from the start.
There's one thing to be submissive and do the task, another is to trust a person to not share the proof pictures around the net (As this website also has quite few, one was very recent one even, where their videos and such got posted online without their approval and it being their hard limit).
Every submissive has limits, if pictures are theirs, that just means that there needs to be a trust build up of which the submissive will in the end overcome her/his limit of the pictures in the first place.

I never actually understood your way of thinking where you think that submissives/slaves/pets are just an object without feelings of any sorts. Not to mention a lot of submissives look to submit only through online applications as that's their hidden fetish. Anonymity is a choice everyone is given, and trust is something that Masters/Mistresses should have in their slaves as well.

If you're an exhibitionist, I'm sure such trust build up is entirely irrelevant to a lot of people, but to some it's the biggest obstacle to overcome.

This is not just a random rant though, I've had couple of submissives that needed to build their trust before they were able to overcome their limit of sending pictures. It's just the matter of the time and effort invested by both.

Redkman

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 29, 2016
Slave

I would love to make you my worthless bitch kik me s1a4er

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
I believe that with first verification pic she shows the "interest/will/how ever you take it" to do send pictures in future, but not right from the start.
There's one thing to be submissive and do the task, another is to trust a person to not share the proof pictures around the net (As this website also has quite few, one was very recent one even, where their videos and such got posted online without their approval and it being their hard limit).
Every submissive has limits, if pictures are theirs, that just means that there needs to be a trust build up of which the submissive will in the end overcome her/his limit of the pictures in the first place.

I never actually understood your way of thinking where you think that submissives/slaves/pets are just an object without feelings of any sorts. Not to mention a lot of submissives look to submit only through online applications as that's their hidden fetish. Anonymity is a choice everyone is given, and trust is something that Masters/Mistresses should have in their slaves as well.

If you're an exhibitionist, I'm sure such trust build up is entirely irrelevant to a lot of people, but to some it's the biggest obstacle to overcome.

This is not just a random rant though, I've had couple of submissives that needed to build their trust before they were able to overcome their limit of sending pictures. It's just the matter of the time and effort invested by both.

Apparently you missed her statement in the last sentence that clearly stated " But this is the only picture I will provide." I was merely making the suggestion I did to allow her better filtering as every desperate guy floods her inbox. I Never said pics were a requirement. I've been in the life style for 13 years now. Of course people need time to meet and get to know each other personally before pics/vids/ cam are exchanged.

And as far as "my way of thinking" as you put it..... you have no clue whats in my head so don't presume to act as if you know a thing about me. Not a single thing i said implied that subs dont have feelings. I have had several live in long term subs/ slaves in my lifetime. All were cared for with their safety and well being at top priority.

For someone so concerned over getting to know ones limits likes dislikes etc as you claim, your other posts seem to show that you expect immediate possession over someone the moment they contact you. this was copied from your looking for submissive post: (When you contact me, start a conversation with "Hello Master", continued by your A/S/L, and a picture of your face. That is basic requirement to test your obedience, if the requirements aren't fulfilled I simply will not reply.)

You "earn" titles such as master dom etc with someone.

kandinsky86

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Oct 29, 2016
hi

hi there
i would like to play with you and see you doing my task
anyhow kik me @ kandinsky86

Featured Threads