Searching F Slave

F_o_o_x

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2016
Im searching for a Female slave.
If you're interested contact me and we can talk about.

KIK: F_o_o_x

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
May I just ask you, what were you trying to get out of "if you're interested contact me"?

Jesus Christ! The amount of absolutely worthless "ads" coming up on websites in the past like.. 3 months? It's just insane. Could you guys take a look at other more viewed posts (it's not hard to see which ads have more views, as well as replies) or at least browse through forum for like a week or so to see what more of a proper ad looks like?

Because if you look at your "ad". "I'm searching for a Female slave." "If you're interested contact me". What exactly should they be interested into about this? or about you in general? Your user name on kinktalk? Or perhaps that you've actually used a full stop at end of the sentence, which is often left out from most "ads"?

So really, since it hasn't even been 24hours since your post, edit it after scanning through out forums and look after how a proper ad is made (your life, Vanilla and BDSM, what do you offer as a "master", what are your likes, what are your limits, all other stuff that'd give potential new sub some info about yourself so they know what they're getting into, and overall the most important, your expectations from a sub), so you can write something that'd make potential new subs actually interested into contacting you.

Sorry for the rant on your post, but this has been happening all over the place lately, and as it will be on first page for a while, at least all others can see it as well. And it's essentially a tip for you non the less.

Savageboi210

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Nov 2, 2016
Leave me alone, he asked for females, not for some butt hurt male think he's some dominant because he has dom some girls over Kik

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
Leave me alone, he asked for females, not for some butt hurt male think he's some dominant because he has dom some girls over Kik

Actually, Master Nya, though a little rough in delivery, makes excellent points. If men seeking women stop And look around they might notice women are at a premium. It's a waste of time to think anyone serious it's going to answer a zero information ad that's the same as the 15 other zero information ads posted the same day. On the same note, NO ONE serious is going answer zero information ads, male, female, dom or sub. It's a recurring problem around here that people think they are going to get loyal, looking term partners with no more information than their kik. There's actually a thread for simply putting kik user names so they don't clutter up the forums.

Featured Threads

New Personals