Short ad guide!

AuthorCrow

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 4, 2016
Considering that the past few weeks have had an increase in pretty much really terrible ads showing up on this forums (master/slave ads that is), I just thought I'd make a rather simple yet somewhat detailed thread where all users, if they decide to read it, get some key points on what their ad “should” include (Would be strongly encouraged).
But as this is my personal opinion to what an ad should or should not include/be like, feel free to comment on what more should be added and what in your opinion isn’t needed, but do give actual concrete reason behind it.

Start of an ad:
Here is where you address your readers (potential submissive/slave, Master/Mistress, Dom/Domme, etc.), a bit of what they’ll get to read throughout the post, you get the picture .. (just a warm welcome to the post)

Vanilla life:
Because in Vanilla, as well as BDSM relationship, you don’t jump in blindly without knowing who the person from the ad/dating app/dating website is, or even just from meeting some person in a bar. That's why this paragraph is here.
  • Name: (If you feel comfortable giving it to everyone, or just list a nickname you'd like to be called by)
  • Hobbies:
  • Personality:
  • Activities spent in free time:
All this information helps, either for making friends on the website or just in general for people to get the feel about you before deciding if they’ll contact you or not, and how serious their contact will be.

BDSM Life: (here you can make key points to it, it makes it easier to read)
  • Experience: What’s your experience with BDSM so far, how many relationships(master/slave or dom/submissive) have you had, were they long term, short term, online or offline, nothing too detailed but just to give brief information to the reader.
  • Loves/likes: Here you’ll specify what you really enjoy doing, something being your “love” of an activity to do with your sub/master does to you, then you just have general likes, activities that are liked to be done on somewhat daily basis. (This is something both master and submissive should fill out)
  • Okays/Dislikes: Okays means that you’re fine with doing but don’t really stimulate any interest in you towards them, dislikes just any activity you dislike doing, but if being asked to do, you’d do it (This is mostly towards submissives/slaves to fill it out)
  • Soft limits/Hard limits:Hard limits will NEVER be asked to be done, while soft limits may be proposed to be done once better bond has been formed between the two (Do note, this is something both submissives and doms should fill out, it gives people the chance to see if someone has their like/love on their hard limit list).

Your general expectations from master/slave/etc.:
  • Webcam: Must/a plus/Not needed?
  • Relationship: Online/Offline
  • Commitment: Serious or casual
  • Experience: Should they have any or is it okay for them to be beginners and learn while being with you
  • English: Would you like them to use a proper grammar or “r u oky 2 wrt lik dis” (This nearly gave me cancer to type down but some people do write like this so hey.. each to their own)
  • Does time zone matter: Should they be within certain range or is it okay for time zone to be really huge
  • Gender Does gender matter? If so, specify which. (Tough luck for you ladies though, you’ll most likely get spammed regardless of the gender preference noted in here but it’s still worth to write it down non-the less)
  • Expectations specific for master writing the ad:
    • Are pictures a must?
    • What exactly is your plan for the new relationship with potential new sub:
    • Do you have any age limitations, or is the age irrelevant to you?
    • Would you mind if your slave has more masters/mistresses?
    • Do you want your slave to write a blog about his/her activities or rather keeping it between the two of you?
    • Are you seeking for 24/7 commitment from your sub or is just few times a week/month enough for you?
    • Does your slave require any toys? Is it a must in first place?
  • Expectations specific for slave writing the ad:
    • Toys: Which toys do you own?
    • Camera: Do you have a phone/camera to take pictures with, how do you feel about them?
    • Do you wish for this relationship to be just a play thing, or hoping for the ability to live with new master/mistress in future, depending on how it plays out?
    • Offline tasks: Willing to do them or only willing to do tasks while talking with your Master/Mistress?
    • How much of yourself can you and are willing to commit towards this new relationship and do you expect the same amount of commitment for it from your new Master/Mistress’s side?
    • Do you want this to be a short term (few nights) or long term (months, years?)?
  • Preference: Which means of communications do you wish to use to contact with your new sub/dom?
  • Kik: If you wish to list it, do it here. (Strongly advised not to)
  • Email: If you wish to list it, do it here. (Strongly advised not to)

End of post:
Thank everyone that has taken their time to read through your entire post, don’t just finish it out of the blue with your contact listed in a sense “Contact me on kik: justrandompersonhere69696969” and that being a finish.

And with that I’d like to thank everyone reading throughout my post, ended up quite longer than I’ve had expected it to be from the start, but at least it will help few users to show bigger commitment towards it and hopefully better chances with finding that person that they want their ad to appeal.
As posted at the start, comment on what else you think isn’t needed or should be added, that’s why comments exist!

To be honest, I have no idea in which section of the forum should I post this, but considering "Online Play" gets the most of the ads, thought that posting it here would be just fine

~M.Nya

Featured Threads

New Personals