Thinking of getting a Chastity Device

malesubforbondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2012
carlilock.com
I have been looking at devices for a while and have been contemplating getting one. I've been looking at the CB series of devices but I am not sure if it they will work.

I am shy of 4 inches flaccid and well over twice that erect. Looking at specifications for the CB series and some other devices it seems like I am pushing their limits.

Is this a legitimate concern, or are the devices more accommodating than I suspect. Are there any other devices which would be more appropriate for my size?

thumper

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 31, 2012
Minneapolis, MN
I am shy of 4 inches flaccid and well over twice that erect. Looking at specifications for the CB series and some other devices it seems like I am pushing their limits.

If that's the case, then a nothing less than the Curve will work for you. I have no experience with it though. Are you especially girthy, as well? My concern would be that you'd bust the seams and get very painfully pinched when the pressure went down.

I'd recommend working directly with a custom manufacturer like Steelworxx or Mature Metal. They'll fix you up. It'll be more expensive but, I bet, a vastly more satisfying experience.

malesubforbondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2012
carlilock.com
My experience so far

I went ahead and ordered a Chastity device aa couple weeks ago. I found a cheap curve for sale on ebay. I ordered it knowing that most likely it would be a cheap knock off, but I was hoping it would give me a taste of chastity to decide if I would like it before I invest in a better device.

The device arrived last Tuesday and was definitely not a curve. It looks like a CB-6000 but is slightly bigger. I had to wait until Wednesday to try it out since I wanted to I run it through the dishwasher twice and rinsed it with rubbing alcohol to make sure it was disinfected.

Wednesday night comes and I can't wait to try it out. I have a very difficult time calming myself down, it takes about an hour before I'm soft enough to even try. I attempted to use icecubes, cold showers and anything else which comes to mind. Eventually I get soft enough I can fit the head into the cage.

After another hour and a good amount of lube I am able to get myself completely in the cage and get it locked on. I only kept it on for about 30 minutes that day.

Since then I've become better at putting the device on, I've found that using a condom with some lube both inside and outside helps me slip the cage right on. I'm also working up the length of time I keep the cage on. I'm up to several hours at the moment.

Thus far I haven't had any discomfort and the experience has been quite pleasurable.

Thank you everyone for your advice.

BondageGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2012
I have been looking at devices for a while and have been contemplating getting one. I've been looking at the CB series of devices but I am not sure if it they will work.

Is this a legitimate concern, or are the devices more accommodating than I suspect. Are there any other devices which would be more appropriate for my size?

I bought a cb 6000 and am to big for it. I could barley get it on and after several tries, ice and masturbating, i barley go it on. With proper size rings it just poped off when i got at all erect. I could nto git it on far enough to fit right. I have yet to find a non custom Chasity device designed for big men.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
that sounds like its good for you. Onetime when you put it on don't use a comdom just use toothpaste as a lube.

BondageGuy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Feb 16, 2012
if you use a condom u cant pee through it and thus cant wear it longer then you can hold your blatter

malesubforbondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2012
carlilock.com
I use the condom and thread it through the hole in the front of the device, that way I am able to use it to pull myself into the device. Once the device is secured in place I pull the condom out

malesubforbondage

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 30, 2012
carlilock.com
I didn't keep it on for longer than two days. Durring one of my sessions I got an erection and it started pulling squeezing one of my testicles. Sadly I broke the ring getting it off.

I'm contemplating getting a curve or something a bit larger, but I don't want to risk getting something too small.

firemaster

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 25, 2011
ok then if you would need a larger ring i make them. i think you need to try for 5 days. fri, sat, sun has to be 3 of the days

Featured Threads

New Personals