Denied

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Last night my wife gave me a chance to cum. The deal was that she would roll a die and the number that came up would be the minuites that I get to hump a pillow. She rolled a two. The catch was that if I did not cum in time I would be locked in chastity. I humped as hard as I could, but failed. She put ice on my rock hard dick and locked it away. She then proceeded to play with her vibrator and must have orgasmed 5 times. It has been two weeks since my last releas and I have no idea when I will be able to releive my aching blue balls.

onknees

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
May 21, 2011
If you don't cum in 2 minutes you don't really need to cum :D

Dirtydanny

Kink Talk Member
  • Gay
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 21, 2010
Personally I'd milk you and leave you in it for another month and only allow you to take off to wash after ur milking

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
Dirtydanny, lets not give her any ideas now. She has not decided how long it,will be. Luckily for me, she finds this site boring.

isi100

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2013
Last night my wife gave me a chance to cum. The deal was that she would roll a die and the number that came up would be the minuites that I get to hump a pillow. She rolled a two. The catch was that if I did not cum in time I would be locked in chastity. I humped as hard as I could, but failed. She put ice on my rock hard dick and locked it away. She then proceeded to play with her vibrator and must have orgasmed 5 times. It has been two weeks since my last releas and I have no idea when I will be able to releive my aching blue balls.

When I met my wife, I was a virgin.
On our first night I did not dare tell him. As I was crazy about her, she made me wear it all on a chastity belt because she did not have sex before marriage.
At each it freed me, I had to get naked on her knees masturbating while telling him my fantasies.
She was dressed with sexy lingerie.
At each session, it was the same thing, but it decreased the time in which I could caress, so that on the eve of our wedding, I emptied 5 to 10 movements of the wrist.
Sophie had given me earlier.
At the time of our wedding night, I told Sophie that I wanted to make a gift. I told him that I was still a virgin and I gave him my virginity.
Sophie thanked me but she refused and made ​​me sign a contract for permanent chastity with a total lack of sex that is currently I'm still a virgin.

slave552

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Nov 5, 2012
I think so too

replay to: If you don't cum in 2 minutes you don't really need to cum

Featured Threads