My gf and I need advice

i love new things

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2011
Hey everybody, so last night I had a talk with my girlfriend about me being interested in chastity. Well she took to this idea instantly and decided she wanted to be the key holder. I'm a little nervous about this and not sure what to expect; so that's where you all come into play. I want some advice on what to get, how to get it on, how to keep clean and deal with it all and I want to hear about how all of your experiences have been! Hope to hear from you all.

i love new things

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2011
For anybody out there who cares I ordered the cb-3000 today and it should be here by Saturday. I'm very excited to begin!

Night Fury

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 2, 2013
Be adviced, most likely you will be able to remove the device even if locked. So you will have to agree some sort of "punishment" :stickspank: rules for this situation.
If you dont like a heavy lock go with some disposible numbered seals, like http://www.seals.com/padlock-seals-toc.asp

-Fury

rabbit 69

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
May 22, 2012
Congrats! Why did you choose that one? You'll have to give us your review after you've had it on for a while, be sure to include her thoughts.

FaithDom

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Switch
Jun 17, 2013
male chastity

My slave wears the CB-6000. When he is required to wear it I make him take a cold shower to allow shrinkage. And I also allow him to use lube to help glide it on. But you must be careful with the ring around the testicles, it can pinch if not put on correctly. The cleaning is easy because it has air holes on the sides where water can flow through. And I wear the keys(came with 3) on a necklace so he can't take it off. Hope this helps.

badjanack

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Aug 24, 2012
Let her take charge, and go along with her pace. After all you should take your thoughts into consideration, but not let you dictate the rules.

vladimir_bz_lion

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 8, 2012
Start slow! First find right size of rings and locking pins. Then increase wearing time slowly by hours, then days until you get comfortable with cage for week. Then try to reduce size of rings/pins. Then go to long term games, teasing etc. Use lube and cold shower to wear CB. Use chopsticks and shower head to clean inside of your cage. Share you experience and ask if you have any questions.

i love new things

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2011
Thank you very much everybody for your input! Ill be sure to give you a review. We chose the device because it was popular, just my exact size, like right on point. Also it ships quick and it was a fair price. So why not? I told her I want no control on this past saying off if its really a problem and she agrees that is fair. We have talked and she also said the next period she has (about one month from now) I will be locked just as long as she can't have it, so within a month ill be at at least one week locked. Ill be sure to let you know how it goes. I've never been in chastity and jerk off very frequently, so this will not be easy

i love new things

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 23, 2011
Well it came and everything. I, so far, really love it. Getting it on wasnt simple but it is great once it's on. We have so far done at longest about 4 hours locked up. She loves to tease me when it's on watching me squirm in pain from it grabbing my penis. If anybody has any ideas for us or wants to give some input we would love to hear it!

Featured Threads

New Personals