how long have you been in chastity..?

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
longest has been 24 hours. Mostly self induced...

I don't have a mistress but the idea of the chastity cage piqued my interest and so I got one and started wearing it to work. It's a CB6000s by the way. On occassion I've tried to wear it over night but found I couldn't get comfortable while I slept and after staying awake for longer than I wanted, removed it and finally got to sleep. Up until the other day, that has been the case for me.
The other day I was chatting on KIK with a lady about it and before signing off for the night, I asked her if I could remove it. Of course, she said she wanted me to try to sleep with it on. I did finally manage to fall asleep with it on but woke up early to my alarm and a lot of discomfort. The skin around the base ring was feeling like it was being stretched and nothing I did seemed to alleviate the issue. So I had to take it off.

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
longest has been 24 hours. Mostly self induced...

I don't have a mistress but the idea of the chastity cage piqued my interest and so I got one and started wearing it to work. It's a CB6000s by the way. On occassion I've tried to wear it over night but found I couldn't get comfortable while I slept and after staying awake for longer than I wanted, removed it and finally got to sleep. Up until the other day, that has been the case for me.
The other day I was chatting on KIK with a lady about it and before signing off for the night, I asked her if I could remove it. Of course, she said she wanted me to try to sleep with it on. I did finally manage to fall asleep with it on but woke up early to my alarm and a lot of discomfort. The skin around the base ring was feeling like it was being stretched and nothing I did seemed to alleviate the issue. So I had to take it off.

You may want to try a larger ring. It took me a bit to find the right size that works.
But as for the answer to the question, I am usually locked for at least a week and the longest was several weeks. It is hard, but I have no choice. But I can say the orgasm after is amazing!

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
You may want to try a larger ring. It took me a bit to find the right size that works.
But as for the answer to the question, I am usually locked for at least a week and the longest was several weeks. It is hard, but I have no choice. But I can say the orgasm after is amazing!

I'm using the largest that came in the set :(
I wonder if the standard 6000 is a bigger diameter ring?

Jkkicker

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 12, 2011
I'm using the largest that came in the set :(
I wonder if the standard 6000 is a bigger diameter ring?

You will have to get used to it. I began stretching my scrotum with two fingers and pulling it through. It should alleviate some tension. Also, a hot shower looses the scrotum. May help. All I know is I can wear it for long periods of time. I have no voice. If you give yourself the option of removal, of course you will take it off. I have no voice, so I had to figure out ways around it. And yes, morning wood is uncomfortable. Just part of it! Deal with the fact you will wake up trying to get a boner and can't! You will not get sympathy from me!

someguy0786

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 13, 2012
I do not have a device yet, I am looking at purchasing one soon. But I do participate in "Mental" chastity, and have abstained for 2 months once. During that time, I did tease myself relentlessly. My current period is 2 weeks.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
You will have to get used to it. I began stretching my scrotum with two fingers and pulling it through. It should alleviate some tension. Also, a hot shower looses the scrotum. May help. All I know is I can wear it for long periods of time. I have no voice. If you give yourself the option of removal, of course you will take it off. I have no voice, so I had to figure out ways around it. And yes, morning wood is uncomfortable. Just part of it! Deal with the fact you will wake up trying to get a boner and can't! You will not get sympathy from me!

lol... wasn't looking for sympathy. I know there are those out there locked away for long time.
I might try the hot shower thing next time.
but for now... since I'm the one in control :D I'll let myself loose as I need to :D

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Maybe you need control, you seem to accomplish more with direction from a mistress.

Vixen

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jul 4, 2013
Well it's more about "mental chastity" actually. For the last two weeks I wasn't allowed to touch myself or be touched, fucked by anyone else not even him. The punishment was actually supposed to last a month, but there's no way I would have last until then. So I last two weeks (which is quite a thing to accomplish where I'm concerned) before crawling and begging like the slut I am.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Someguy- most boys could benefit from more direction.

tofu

Kinky Newbie
  • Lesbian
  • Female
  • Submissive
Jan 6, 2013
I've been in "mental" chastity for a month now.

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Don't you mean ALL boys will benefit from more direction?

I might have said such but I imagine there are Doms that might have taken offense- if you hadn't noticed, most dominants are perfect and need no direction :p

Kisa

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Switch
Jan 1, 2012
Florida
One of the 'internet kink quotes' comes to mind here, "All men are animals, some just make better pets."

I find myself continually jealous that there are no good chastity devices for women. The medieval looking chastity belts supposedly work like a charm, but they're not very discreet and I cannot imagine trying to keep up with hygiene.

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
That's..so very thoughtful of you CassAhhDee... :p ;)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Noone- I'm nothing if not considerate. :rolleyes:
Unless I was wrong and perhaps you are looking for direction?

noone

Distinguished Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 3, 2013
Unfortunately...you're wrong. Sorry :( however I ever feel the need I'll call you :) but I dont think ill need that. Sorry again!!:)

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Never a need to be sorry for that! Not everyone needs a mistress, and the last thing I need is a new toy..... Unless said toy is a new riding crop!!

upforit

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Switch
Jan 18, 2013
The longest I have managed was 12 days! And that was tough!

Featured Threads

New Personals