Opinion??

SlaveBoyWI

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2013
Hi, my girlfriend will be putting me into chastity soon and were trying to find a cock cage thats right for me but not too expensive. Any suggestions? I found one on amazon and I was wondering if anyone knows if it were to be a good investment seeing there is no reviews on it. Thanks for any insight!

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
if thats a real cb6000 its a damn good deal and a great product, if its a chinese knock off be prepared for some disappointment, the real cb is a nicely finished piece

SlaveBoyWI

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2013
Not sure if it is or not! Whats some of the things that go wrong with poorly made products? Discomfort i suppose?

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Not sure if it is or not! Whats some of the things that go wrong with poorly made products? Discomfort i suppose?

Discomfort and probably easier to break free.

I know you want cheap, but cheap usually leads to something that wont last for a very long time. I say go to actual websites where they are provided. They might be $40-50, but at least you won't be disappointed!

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
a real cb model is made by AL enterprises in the US. i dont think u would be able to purchase one for less than 130. i have heard terrible things about the knock offs, from breaking to pinching to drawing blood and bruising. i have had a cb2000 and cb3000 and was pleased with both

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
Amazon and ebay

Always look at previous reviews on a company before u order, especially on amazon and ebay. These guys don't have such great ratings from What I saw, so beware. You pay for what you get.

SlaveBoyWI

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2013
I think im going to start looking for a different one, thanks for all the insight everyone!

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
u should really look on kept4her.com, there they do comparisons and pros and cons

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
You seem determined to buy cheap, all I can say is good luck.

SlaveBoyWI

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Dec 21, 2013
Its either super cheap or quite expensive. I would most defiantly prefer spending less than a hundred on a sex toy.

evpierced

Banned
  • Straight
  • Trans
  • Switch
Mar 1, 2012
u are talking about putting it on your dick and wearing it. and u dont want it to break when your out and dont have a key im sure? so a hundred doesnt sound bad when ur considering safety needs to go into the thought

CassAhhDee

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 10, 2013
I understand but when the possibility of pinching to the point of bleeding exists- well call me picky but I'd wait a bit and save up.

smlldckbnd

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 27, 2009
Baltimore
well, as a first thought, if you haven't bought and used one before and only are going to use it for short periods of time when you're playing together, then buy the cheaper ones and see how you like them. if you feel you can wear it longer and are comfortable with it, save up and get the real ones.
The problem as I see it, is there are SO many variations of the cages. Metal ones, silicon one, plastic ones. short ones, long ones. some are cages and some are mostly tubes. some have other accessories too. It's all going to be a matter of choice and then figuring out your size and the one you want.

yourslaveboy420

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Aug 28, 2010
alberta
I paid about $60 for mine, and well I have never tried the "cb" type I have no real complaints with mine, It does get somewhat uncomfortable after a day or two.. But nothing that you can't easily handle. I bought mine from amazon. http://www.amazon.ca/Craze-Chastity-Kits-chastity-Devices-include/dp/B00EV51IYW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388967718&sr=8-1&keywords=chastity+device

However.. I agree with CassAhhDee and evpierced on this one.. I would go for the "cb" You don't want to be tempted to take it off early because it is uncomfortable!

I have pics of wearing mine in my album if you want to see what it looks like while being used.

best of luck!

Featured Threads

New Personals