My Experience with my First Real Mistress

subbyJack96

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 3, 2016
Here's my experience on the session my Mistress and I had. I knocked on her door, and I hear "coming hun". The door opens and what I saw was a mildly dark room. I stepped inside and the door closed behind me. I looked back and there she was standing and smiling. She commanded me to get on my knees and I did. I reached in to my pockets and took out about $300. I gave it to her and she smiled and told me to stand up and strip down to my boxers. I did as she told me. She then put on a leash around my neck and ordered me to massage her legs and ass. I did slowly and taking my time pleasing her. She then got up pulled my leash bringing my close to her's and spat on my face and slapped me. I got really hard by this and she saw. She then told me to take my boxers off and put on a pair of purple panties and two black stockings. I did and didn't hesitate. She then put on her strap on and ordered me to suck her hard cock. I did and I was drooling all over it. She grabbed my head pull it on to the dildo even further. At this point I am pre-cumming and the purple panties were getting wet. She didn't notice yet but she kept throat fucking me. She then stopped and told me to go on all fours and keep my ass up. She then pulled off the panties and saw they were wet. She then decided to rubber band my balls and cock tight. She then started fucking me really hard and kept dripping pre-cum. She kept saying my ass was so tight and that I do not deserve to be a man. It hurt a little but I kept asking for more. She then stopped and told me to lay on my back. She then strapped a small dildo to my mouth to keep sucking. Then she puts my legs up and sticks her strap on cock inside me and begin fucking me while squeezing on my balls. After a while she stopped and then told me get on all fours again but this time she started spanking and hitting me with her leather straps on my ass and back. It hurt but I enjoyed every second of it. Then she grabbed me and flipped me over and put my cock over my face and started jerking me off really hard. I didn't want cum in my mouth but she didn't allow me to close it. She said it was my punishment for dripping pre-cum on her bed. She then saw my open ass hole as she was jerking me off. She then reached for her dildo and jammed it in my ass and just kep it there. I then came allover my face missing my mouth. She then gave me some wipes to wipe of the cum off myself and ordered me to shower. I did and came out clean. She then wanted to spank me some more and she did. After I got dressed I gave her a hug said my goodbye and left.

Teetee_j

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Jul 5, 2016
Awesome

That's such a hot story I loved it! Wish that would happen to me.

Featured Threads

New Personals