Describe your fantasy (male and female)

MFHD

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 31, 2015
One of my many many fantasies would be to have my Mistress lock me in chastity, and start to peg me mercilessly. Bigger and bigger strapons, really gaping me out, and I can only ever cum if I cum anally. Once I am hooked on anal sex as my only release, she denied me the strapon no matter how much I beg and plead. After days of frustration, she would have several of her friends over, and I would be serving them all dressed as a slutty maid. After a while, she acknowledges me, and asks how much I want a sexual release. Frustrated as I am, I say 'anything Mistress' so she makes me say outloud 'I'm a sissy little bitch, please fuck my man pussy'. She smiles, and then says 'ok'. Her male friends stand up and take their belts and pants off, showing 3 massive cocks. The girls begin to giggle, and my Mistress walks over to me, grabs me by the hair and pulls, before ordering me to get on my knees immediately before alpha man cock. One of the friends walks over until his cock is just inches from my face. 'Do you want to suck his cock?' Mistress asks 'it's completely your choice, I won't make you do it'. So I beg her to let me not suck his cock, I plead and she smiles sweetly at me, and replies with 'it's ok, don't worry, you don't have to suck it' she strokes my hair, before suddenly grabbing a handful and pushing me forward until I am on hands and knees. She crouches down and holds me by the throat.....'you heard him, he doesn't want to suck your cock, that means you will have to fuck him dry' I started to panic, but before I know it, his cock was buried deep in my ass. He thrusted hard and fast immediately, and it was painful, I begged my Mistress to stop it, and she replies with I either have to suck his dick, of my own choice, or take all their cocks dry. I begged to suck his cock, and he pulls it straight out of my ass and Ito my mouth. I give him really wet, sloppy head, taking it as deep as I can to coat it in spit so it didn't hurt......and it worked, when he fucked me, it felt good. The girls were giggling and laughing and saying humiliating and degrading things about me, calling me a 'faggot' 'cumslut' 'whore' etc. they soon all got involved and gang fucked me within and inch of my life, and I was so used and pleased that after they shoved my face into the carpet, and all took turns to cum in my ass, I was laying ass up in the air, cum leaking down, for the next 5-10 minutes in an exhausted daze. Mistress comes up to me and says 'did you enjoy that you disgusting little slut? You do realise that this is now your life?' I am puzzled and ask her what she means. 'I didn't even know those guys! I put out an advertisement offering a gangbang, 20 per person! You are now my pimped out little faggot slut, and you are going to keep on doing it, I'm going to earn a lot of money off of that slutty little faggot fuckhole, now give me your boxing shorts! You aren't wearing any when you walk home tonight, and you ARE walking! You will be wearing these loose fitting shorts, for the next hour, I want cum trickling out of that hole for everyone to see trickling down your leg, now thank me for actually finding something you can excel in, and leave!' I quickly and respectfully thank her, before my cum soaked journey home.

KG202

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2015
Arousal

I think my fetish fantasy would be for my Master to play with me in real life. Of course, since I've a boyfriend, ha wouldn't f**k me, bit, other than that, he'd be merciless. He would make me orgasm again and again, then take away that privilege. He make me be naked all the time, and he'd toy with my boobs. We would do this with my bf's permission, so my bf would f**k me while I was my Master's toy.

ooo

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 5, 2014
I'd love to be dressed up super slutty waxed/shaved everywhere from the neck down completely smooth, have my makeup done slutty as can be, have a wig with pigtails in it, breast forms on, a bra on, some little thong on, booty shorts, and a small slutty top. I would have to serve a very sexy girl next door looking kind of mistress and her friends who would all get to laugh at me, humiliate me, and I would have to be their jester and slave to do with however they pleased (But nothing beyond limits that we would have established). I would also love for some of the things they do to me to include giving me wedgies, walking me on a leash, sitting on my face, making me lick their assholes, making me dance for them like a whore (maybe even on a stripper pole), hogtying me, and strapon gangbanging me after I thoroughly cleaned out my ass.

just_male

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 9, 2015
new

I'm new here so I'm trying to find my feet.

Just a recent fantasy is if I try to be the typical alpha male and be all dominant but fail terribly and get humiliated by a dominant woman.

I'm also very much into hair cutting. I fantasize about a woman shaving my head in various scenarios.

Humiliation and any kind of role play is great.

Boy10679

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 25, 2014
A fantasy of mine..
I'd be tied up hanging in the air. A woman would enter the room and start whipping me for having been a bad slave. After the whipping she'd ballgag me before forcing her strap on into my ass, also punishing my balls and inserting a sound into my penis while fucking me in the ass. She would then removed the ballgag and instead have me gag on her cock that had been in my ass. Finally, she'd allow me to cum just to make me swallow my own cum.

It's actually something I want to try..

bidomguy94

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 13, 2015
One of my fantasies that I hope will come true involves a howl and an obedient female slave.
I get a message from her, saying she's at a hotel and ready to serve me. As I enter the hotel room, the lights are off except for some candles she's put out and she's on the bed, in lacy black lingerie, blindfolded and gagged, with a plug in her ass (full prepped and ready to be used).
I then order her to perform and entertain me before lying her to the bed by her hands and feet, ass in the air, ready for spankings, my tongue and cock in her holes

lolathebeastess

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 9, 2015
my fantasy

I would love to be gangbanged by men and woman in public. Shaved bald . Put on leash . Humilaited for my body. Have a dog fuck me
Have cumm all over body and face with piss

Sissymale

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Dec 17, 2015
Parkersburg West Virginia
Greetings Mistress I'm a sub sissy CD bi male I guess my fantasy would be to be owned and made into a full-time live in sissygurl slut cock loving bitchboi slave and transformed and molded into this by my Dominant and serve them and do whatever makes them happy

faif27

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 12, 2015
My Fantasy

I have fantasy of tying to a bed and two mistress would tease me and make me edge non-stop. The only rest that I have is during the sleep time. Otherwise, they will always tease me and make me edge. When I'm breaking and the only thing that I want is to cum, the mistresses would put me in the chastity belt and "released" me into the society. They promise that that they will let me cum if I follow their command for the entire day. It could be dirty and humiliating things. Having been on edge for weeks, my mind already breaking and I would do everything that they say just so that I can cum. When the day ends, I go back to my mistresses with a high hope of finally get to cum. But, they drug me and tying me back to the bed, jerking my cock off and then they ruining my orgasm.

formistress

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 5, 2015
for my partner to have me blindfolded and dominating me she invites one of her friends round to come round and enjoy the fun with out my knowledge then the real fun begins with the 2 of them

misslavinia

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
May 30, 2015
I'm new here so I'm trying to find my feet.

Just a recent fantasy is if I try to be the typical alpha male and be all dominant but fail terribly and get humiliated by a dominant woman.

I'm also very much into hair cutting. I fantasize about a woman shaving my head in various scenarios.

Humiliation and any kind of role play is great.

what is your kik?

RpashkaG

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Sep 26, 2015
i would want a woman to dress me like a girl, and treat me like a toy. eventually she would tie me up and use toys that were to big on me, causing me to feel pain and pleasure. she would laugh as i cry. after a while she would fit her hand inside me and push as deep as possible. after she is done with me she puts me in a cage like a pet.

sophiaspanties

Banned
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Sep 26, 2015
cherry hill
Fantasy

The girl who friendzoned me leaves a pair of dirty panties out suspecting I'll take them, and me, being unable to resist, will fall straight into the trap and will be made into a chastized sissy gurl-friend who i get to have threesomes with.

alexlondoner

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 6, 2016
I have a fantasy that goes like this: Just before I meet with my mistress she texts me saying that she won't show up because she is not feeling like it as she is on her period. I tell her how I need her and she finally agrees to meet me anyways; if I greet her on my knees outside the hotel room. When she opens the door I'm there on my knees with my hands on the floor, she quickly tells me to undress before I come in and tells me to knock when Im done undressing. So I'm now naked on the floor kneeling infront of the door. She takes her time to open, but finally opens and tells me to crawl to the middle of the room and kiss the bloody tampon on the floor. Afterwards she asks me to look straight up at the ceiling, opening my mouth and closing my eyes. She proceeds and holds the tampon in the string and places it in my mouth telling me to bite the string, now holding the tampon with my teeth. Shortly after she tells me to stand up, the tampon touches my tongue when I do that. She then grabs the string and tells me to open my mouth again while she takes it out. Later she tells me to bend over a chair and proceeds to cane my ass and asshole.

Dominantsub

Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Switch
Mar 6, 2016
I want to be degraded and humiliated and made into nothing but a sex toy. My darkest fantasy is pee play but I dont like it. i want to be Used and abused. By women only, mostly although I fantasize about gorgeous shemales who really look like women

thelatexsubtoy

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jun 17, 2011
Leeds
As you instructed I await your arrival knelt naked on the floor in the centre of the room. The room has been prepared as you requested a variety of toys, outfits and other items are ready and waiting.

I hear the door open but daren't look up as you have already told me to only look at you when instructed. I can see your feet approaching. Black shiny boots moving closer. With every step I can see a little higher up your leg. You tell me to look up. I slowly lift my gaze. For the first time I can see that the boots go up to just under your knee, my eyes wander further up your body and my excitement begins to build as I see that you are dressed in a full length black latex catsuit. The only skin that I can see is your face. The catsuit looks dull though and I soon find out why.

You throw a cloth at me quickly followed by a bottle of shining spray. I understand what I must do and begin spraying your catsuit starting at the lower leg. I take the polishing cloth and begin shining the suit. "Make sure you do a good job slut", I reply "yes Miss" as I carefully attend to the catsuit. I reach your thighs and it takes all of my restraint not to go directly to the tight latex covering your pussy. I can't believe just how tight it is, I can clearly make out the shape of your pussy lips below the latex. SLAP I feel your hand crack against my cheek, "Stop staring and do the task you have been assigned", "Sorry Miss" I stutter.

I inch up each thigh applying spray and polishing. I reach your pussy and carefully polish the latex, you moan slightly but the moment is over far too soon. "Come on slut get this catsuit polished".

I continue up your body until I have polished every part of the catsuit. You walk over to the mirror to inspect my handy work. As you walk I admire my Mistress in her shiny latex catsuit, the material stretching and contorting as you walk. The light bouncing off your body. You maybe petite but you have curves in all the right places. You look stunning. I'm quickly brought back to earth. "Useless slut, you missed a bit", I can't see even a small dot that I've missed but I darn't argue. "On your hands and knees". I do so and reply "Yes, sorry Miss".

You walk back behind me, I can hear you go over to the table with all the toys but have no idea what you have selected. I don't have to wait long as paddle thwacks down hard on my ass, followed by another 3 strokes.

"Thank you Miss". My ass is stinging and I wait wondering what will happen next. "Kneel Slut", I do so quickly. After a few seconds I feel a cold oily liquid dripping onto me from above. It starts out as a few drips but soon its being poured. I'm being covered in what feels like oil, I realise its lube / dressing aid. "Rub it in slut, coat yourself". I begin pushing the lube all over my body, there is far more than I need as more and more coats me.

Suddenly a transparent catsuit lands on the floor infront of me. "Get dressed". I begin pulling the thin latex over my feet and up my legs, its hard keeping my balance due to all the lube but I manage to get dressed as my Mistress laughs and giggles at my efforts. The catsuit includes a hood, feet and gloves. The only exposed parts of me are my ass and cock.

"Very good, now come here slut" I immediately crawl over to you. "Lay down on your back, legs in the air and grab your ankles" I do as instructed. As soon as I hold my ankles you begin wrapping my wrists to the leg with bright red bondage tape, soon I am totally helpless. Next you wrap the tape over my eyes. I have no idea what is coming next until I feel something brush the inside of my leg then suddenly I am being plugged, its not too big but the shock makes me yelp. "Quiet slut" you say and then I hear you moving. I feel your weight come down on my chest as you straddle my face and tell me in no uncertain terms "Make me cum slut or you'll suffocate trying".

My tongue quickly starts exploring your pussy as you grind against my face. Its hard to breathe but I concentrate on my task. You reposition yourself and I know what to do, you push your clit towards my waiting tongue and I massage, flick and tease it until you begin to moan loudly. I feel your body start to shudder as you orgasm while straddling my face. The orgasm ripples through you and you slump down onto my face making it hard to breathe. Finally you regain your strength and climb off me.

"Now lets see about you slut". You get up and walk away, I'm left wondering what will happen next. It seems like forever. Then I feel my legs been lifted and quickly the plug is pulled out. It takes my breath away briefly but I can't worry about that as I feel something nudging at my ass. I've never taken a strap-on before but I'm about to lose my virginity. "Relax Slut" I'm told, I must have been tensing at the thought. I try relax as more and more is pushed into me. Its not huge and though a little uncomfortable at first I begin to relax. You start to wank me as you fuck my ass and I relax further. "You've been a good Slut today so I will let you cum but I'm going to fuck you until you do". I can feel the orgasm building and I you can tell as you fuck me harder. I'm getting close but you stop wanking me and just continue to fuck my ass. The orgasm is still building though, I can't believe what is about to happen. "Good Slut cum for me". As the strap-on is pushed deep inside me I cum hard, you fuck me harder and I keep cumming. "Such a good little slut" you tell meas you withdraw. "Thank you Miss" I reply. "Now get some rest" you say as I hear you walking away.

Ollygrumps

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 6, 2016
UK
I'm standing spread-eagle, my feet tied to a pole on the floor and my hands padlocked to eyes in a pole above my head. The keys are on a table out of reach and I'm blindfolded. I hear you come in and walk towards me. Next to the padlock keys are some toys and a pair of scissors. What will you chose? I feel your hands on me. Then snip snip - cool air caresses my bum where you have cut holes in my pants. I feel you reach in and grab my balls all too briefly from behind. Then Riippp as one trouser leg is torn open, then the other. My bum is fully naked. Thwack a paddle comes hard on my butt cheeks. And again and again till they tingle. You rub them, massaging the warm glow into my buttocks.

I hear you move round to the front. Snip, rip. One trouser leg is torn open then the other. I'm naked below the waist except for a shred of cloth covering my cock and balls. You reach in and caress my cock to ensure it is fully hard. Rip, my shirt is torn open. You push it aside to grope my man-boobs and tweak my nipples. Another rip and I feel the cloth gently fall off my body My shirt is gone. One more snip through the waistband and I feel my trousers fall to the floor. I'm naked.

You get something from the table. Will it be the keys to set me free? No. As I feel you caress my body with one hand a whip cracks on my cock and upwards onto my balls. At first the strokes are light. They get harder and harder until I let out a yelp with the pain. I feel you slide my foreskin back, then forward, back, forward, stroking my shaft and cock head. All the while you are cupping and gently squeezing my balls. I feel my cock enter the damp warmth of your mouth. You suck and pull until my cum explodes in your throat. Before you set me free you take off the blindfold. And I say "Hello vicar".

This fantasy has become reality, assisted not by the vicar but by my Master. I have another fantasy of passers-by stripping me while I'm tied up in a public place. How could this happen? I arranged to be tied with a sign hung round my neck asking to be stripped. Many people came by but alas nobody did as I asked. So my Master stripped me and left me tied there naked but leaving the sign round my neck. More people went past, paying more attention this time. It didn't quite work. I'll have to try it again.
http://www.kinktalk.com/talk/album.php?albumid=9594&pictureid=72074

Then the real fantasy will be to combine the two. Tied up and stripped in a hen party or gay club and sexually abused by anyone there once I get naked. How will this happen?

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals