Shaving

Yoursonly

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 21, 2013
Hi all.

Last week i shaved my pubed - only leaving a landing stripp. On request on my Mistress.

Directly after i dried i added non alcoholic aftershave. But still razor bumps formed.
Some are still there after a week.
i have added aftershave regulary.

I didnt shave against the grain and only sideways to get a clean cut

What else can i do to make it better.
How can i improve in shaving all the hair away without the bumps and it getting unbearably itchy
and will it help if i shave every 2nd day?

Thank you

Chandler

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 27, 2015
I use a lotion/cream called "The Cool Fix". It is intended to prevent razor burn and ingrown hairs. Apply it directly after shaving and every time you get out of the shower for 2-3 days after shaving. It works very well!

ProfessorClamps

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 10, 2015
Best advice i can give you is to first trim to stubble with an electric trimmer, then take a wash cloth and soak it in hot water. Apply the wet and warm washcloth to the area you are shaving and leave it on there until it starts to cool off. Then apply your shaving foam, shave as normal, take a hot shower, apply after shave and volia.

Kelizza

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 25, 2015
Bikini Zone medicated cream can help afterwards to prevent bumps. Like everyone said above the trick is to make sure your follicles are open generally by taking a hot bath. Also exfoliate, this can help with the discomfort of the hair growing back in.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
I just shave.
New razor everytime. No worries and no after lotion.

I never got bumps.

Last edited:

Featured Threads

New Personals