Next weekend marathon session

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Today is September 14th. One week from today (the 21st) I will have the house to myself for 2 and a half maybe 3 days. This does not happen for me very often and I would like to take advantage of it. I want to use this time to explore everything I can. I want to try things I’ve been afraid to try. I want to take the things I have done to the next level. I’m hoping there is a sexy dominant woman (or women) out there that wants to help me. Help me push my limits a little bit. Help me be the best little slut I can be. All I need from you is 1 thing. Have a little bit of patience with me. Although I am very eager to experience as much as I can, I am still new. Sometimes it takes me a little bit to gain the courage to try something new. If you would like to help me, you can message me here or on kik over the next week and we can chat and hopefully set it up. My kik name is the same as it is in here. Females only please. I am very much looking forward to being able to just be a sub for a few days. I hope to hear from someone soon. Thank you for your time.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
Just a little update, I will have to work for a couple hours on Saturday (the 22nd) I can do some tasks while at work. Just nothing that will lose me my job.

mintee_sub

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2017
My weekend alone starts today. In about 3 hours. I am very excited!!!

Featured Threads

New Personals