21 F looking for a mean dom/domme

Sophias

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Slave
Mar 21, 2017
I’m a 21 years old girl looking for a real mean dom/domme that’s turn in orgasm denial. I’m a really good girl and I will give you my orgasms and my pussy. Please tell me what you would do to me ( like edges, no touch, ruin)!

Reactions: Mia434

Mikey147

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 26, 2018
Do ylu have a kik or whatsapp number i get in touch with you on

I’m a 21 years old girl looking for a real mean dom/domme that’s turn in orgasm denial. I’m a really good girl and I will give you my orgasms and my pussy. Please tell me what you would do to me ( like edges, no touch, ruin)!

sniper2243

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 7, 2017
i have kik shibby224 message me on there but we can also talk on here if you want

Theheartofdragons

Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Dec 14, 2016

id love to chat and see if were a match message me on here or on kik at : dragonwing3 i would love to leave u on the edge of cumming for weeks on end leave u a drooling mess for me ready for your body to be ruined and owned

jimy1980

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Slave
Feb 22, 2014
I’d love to keep you tied all day long, and spend all day cumming over and over inside your pussy
My kik is jimy1980