Submissive male looking for domme

Jaobart

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 18, 2017
A good start would be that my name is Jake I'm 19 and live in Scotland. I have been a submissive for around 6 months and while I do have a little experience I still have a considerable amount to learn. My ideal domme would be someone who is online the same time as me, is very harsh but fair and pushes me to achieve. I am also looking for a female dominant. (Just feel I needed to point that out.)

My main likes include:
-Pain
-Pet play
-Bondage
-Spanking
-Rules
-Tease and denial
-Edging
-Hypnosis
-body writing

My dislikes include:
-cum eating
-Pee play
-Extreme pain
-Anal (never tried)

My hard limits also include
-Illegal
-Incest
-Friends and family
-Public
-Social suicide
-Poop and vomit
-Sissy
-blackmail

A small side not I generally won't show face straight away as I need to fully trust you first. Hopefully you can understand but I have been threatened once or twice with exposure. The matter was resolved however it wasn't a nice experience.

So thanks for reading my ad and I hope to hear from you soon. My main points of communication would be Kik and Skype however I will probably reply quicker on Kik.

Kik: rugby_player.

MajestyPleasure

Banned
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Dominant
Apr 8, 2018
The Majesty of Pleasure

I am a talented Domme who thrives on exploring the opportunities that lie within BDSM. I am looking for open minded guy willing to learn or submit to me,I can teach or train newbie who are ONLY interested on this lifestyle and willing to submit himself without any hesitation. If you want to explore then let's meet for a training session...
KIK: AsianhotMajesty

Featured Threads

New Personals