Slaves for my Head Female Slave

Master Marc

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Feb 25, 2015
I recently posted that I was after a slave who was willing to be a mistres to my other slave. That positin was quickly filled by a experienced mistress, her hunger for domination and to try my slave is far beyond quencable but I want to try, what I am looking for are female slaves who Want to be dominated by my head slave, taught and shaped to be the perfect example of a slave specimen by her, as well as me. You will mainly serve her but occasionally me. The more you serve purpose and the more my slave numbers expand you might be promoted into the hierarchy of domination. But that's if you like that idea . I need girls, any age is fine weather it's young or old we don't discriminate on age. A girl who has few limits, has kik, is fine with photos and as little limits as possible, if you live in the United States the time zone would fit my Head Slave and if you are in the Australian time zone that works great as well, please kik me at marcusn95 with a live picture to verify you are female and I will hand you down to my Head Slave,
Any questions kik or pm me on kink talk.

Featured Threads

New Personals