Mistress Kelly

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Dominant
Jun 10, 2015
I am a mistress looking for slaves of any ages. I am 22 and fro the UK. Add me on skype : dommekelly2 A cam is required of all my slaves. I'll be waiting. Send a picture of yourself and your asl.

Jamie

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 8, 2012
Careful with this one, first thing she has pictures of different people found on the internet and completely different to the one she has on Skype.

The first thing she asks for is your job description and how much you earn, she comes from a poor background, apparently..

Also, her English isn't too great either. Alarm bells ring =)

OBeyingAndyM25

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 3, 2015
She is scammer.

first thing after showing your face he starts to blackmail you with that video.

SubbyDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
Another scammer

FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. Please ban this account. Does this site still have mods?

Last edited:

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
FAKE. FAKE. FAKE. Please ban this account. Does this site still have mods?

There are still mods but they aren't always available immediately. The best thing you can do is report it. I'm not sure what banning will do at this point as she hasn't logged in since the day of the post and half the people on here won't notice the big red letters under her name. You'll notice people still posted their info after a warning was posted.

SubbyDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
That is too bad. There should really be more stringent requirements for registering an account on here or something. Based on my short experience here it seems to be a major problem, with a large portion of the doms/dommes I've talked to either being money scammers or underage. I wonder if this has always been a problem. Might not be much that can be done.

CuriouslyInterested

Verified Dragon
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Staff member
Jan 12, 2015
Midwest
That is too bad. There should really be more stringent requirements for registering an account on here or something. Based on my short experience here it seems to be a major problem, with a large portion of the doms/dommes I've talked to either being money scammers or underage. I wonder if this has always been a problem. Might not be much that can be done.

I'm not sure what really could be done about it at registration. As long as people are willing to pay they will be around and until they mention it or get reported, there is no way to tell who is into being a financial dom or not.

I'm not sure that requesting payment on kik is enough to get them banned but the blackmail should be. People really need to remain diligent if they choose to go on camera or send pics. It's always a risk.

SubbyDaniel

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
May 25, 2015
Yeah, I'm not sure either. I just hate seeing such a great forum like this being misused and I don't think I'm alone in feeling that way. I've talked to others who have decided to leave since it was such a prominent issue.

I understand the mods might not be available immediately but reporting seems to do nothing as well. I've reported heathercassidy, another money scammer, over 10 separate times starting nearly a month ago along with several other people who were scammed and unfortunately her account is still very much up and active (last activity was today). Just feel sorry for all of her future victims. And I think anyone who is not brand new to the site easily recognizes a banned account.

Also what I'm talking about is not financial domination. Accounts like heathercassidy are people that have the sole intention of trying to trick innocent users of this site to sign up and pay money for other unrelated kink sites and are likely being paid by those sites to do this. Very different from financial domination. But yes, non-consensual blackmail is even worse.

Featured Threads