United States (East of the Rockies)

Mathochism

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Nov 11, 2017
18 year old submissive male seeking a dominant female of any age

Hello! I am an 18 y/o virgin male submissive, and I am looking to serve a strict yet caring Domme.

A little about me:

I am a very obedient submissive, and my devotion to You will be unparalleled. I will do all that You ask of me and more, without question (provided it doesn't violate my limits). That being said, I am a busy person, so I'm not available 100% of the time. I ask that You respect that. I still live with my family, so during the day I will have to do tasks quietly and obscurely, so as to not draw attention to myself. I do have a room outside my house in which I can be as loud as I want, but only after everyone has gone to bed. And this is not to say that I am unavailable during the day - not by any means. I'll just have to be careful.

My kinks include:
BDSM (obviously)
Humiliation
Pegging
Anal play
Chastity
Mild CBT
Pain
Cum eating/play
Mild feminization
Forced bi
Body worship
Feet
Spit/saliva play
Piss play
Armpits
Olfactophilia (fetish for bodily smells)
Oral/deepthroating

And probably more that I just can't remember. Keep in mind this list only includes MY kinks; if You are into something that I'm not, I am, of course, still completely willing to indulge You.

My limits include:
Incest in any form;
Causing permanent or severe damage to myself;
Doing anything in such a way that reveals 'this' side of me to family or friends;
Extreme financial domination - I am okay with sending You a small gift every once in a while, or buying things for myself, but ONLY after sufficient trust has been established. I will not send You $20 right off the bat. I need to believe You're in it for more than money first;
Scat;
Blood;
Anything illegal or given (like, I won't fuck my dog, but I shouldn't have to tell you that)

My body type is average, I suppose. Maybe a little better. I'm certainly not fat, or even chubby, but I could use a few dumbells and a treadmill (maybe that's something we could work on). I'm 5'10", white, and reasonably attractive, with brown hair and blue eyes. Penis length: 6".

Outside of kink, I am deeply interested in mathematics and physics. I also like anthropology and music (particularly classical/orchestral, swing, big band, and rock). I think a lot, and I am a huge fan of intellectual conversations. I'm also an INTJ, if You pay attention to stuff like that. I enjoy books, movies, video games, board games, politics, (civil) debates, playing the piano, traveling, hiking/camping, dressing up, and attending cultural events like plays, to name a few things. But really, if You want to get to know me, just send me a message :).

What I am looking for:

I accept that I probably won't find anyone who lives really close to me, so I'm mainly looking for an online relationship (long-term only). However, I would eventually like to meet up. It doesn't have to be right away - it can be after several months. But I want it to happen at some point. As such, You should live within a reasonable driving distance to my location. I live around an hour north of Dallas, in Cooke County (I list Dallas as my location just because everyone knows where it is). And if You do happen to live nearby (say, in DFW), I would definitely be down for a more real life-oriented relationship.

I want the relationship to be serious. I want there to be a strict regime, and I want to be made to think about You every day. And while I'm certainly not looking for my soulmate or anything, I would like to get along with You reasonably well outside of kink. Platonic development is not a requirement, but it would definitely be nice.

What I expect from You:

You should be female (no males, no exceptions!), intelligent, understanding, and, because I want to meet up eventually, free of any STDs. I don't care about age, experience, or any of that; just be real. Genuine.

Also, please know how to type. I know it sounds trivial, but it's hard to truly feel submissive to a person if I take them for an idiot. And, unfair though it may be, if you have atrocious typing habits, I will think you're unintelligent.

I think that pretty much covers it. Also, I will ask for unambiguous proof of your legitimacy, so if you think you can get away with tricking me, don't bother.

Kik: Mathochism

• Kinks:
Listed above.

• Experience:
I have some online experience, but none in real life. I have never served anyone long-term either.

• Limits:
Listed above.

Featured Threads

New Personals