Looking for my first pet (female only)

Pet_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2018
Hello all, I am Dakota and I am a male dominant looking for a female submissive who is into pet play and is open to new things. I am a fun and loving dominant as far as i know because i have yet to have a submissive for me. I live in California but do not mind long distance relationships. Please private message me if your interested we will work out how to talk better. please only be a female and be willing to send some pictures apon request. Any pet is welcome thank you for your time.

Pet_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2018
Update

I am still looking for someone, they need to have kik and be able to reply in a reasonable amount of time, I have gained a little more experience in puppy's and kittens as well as hucows. Thank you for your time

Pet_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2018
Update 9/05/18

Please on message me if interested, I am tired of getting messages from people who fake interest and just leave. I am still looking for the right sub.

Pet_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2018
Update 09/28/18

Still looking for someone who can have a nice conversation with me about things we may have in community with each other before we discuss being sub and dom

Yours truly,
Pet lovet

Pet_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2018
October update

So I am still looking, and still have high hopes for finding the right girl to be my pet, im willing to train new pets and try to teach old ones new tricks, no sub is to big or small. The ideal age range is 18-30 but I'm willing to go older, please if you have any questions or want to talk about it please pm me your kik ID for that is my preference of messaging. And seeing how its October have a spooky kinky Halloween 🎃🎃👻💀

Pet_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2018
Well call this the Christmas update, I'm still hopeful and searching :) Hope you were all thankful for being kinky. And I hope santa brings y'all a kinky surprise

Pet_lover

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Apr 4, 2018
So ive realized i never left my kik in my post so here it is, victorecho12 happy holidays everyone

Featured Threads

New Personals