Not open for further replies.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
id love to see a pic with a carrot deep in you pussy

I'm not risking my health for a picture. I will explain this publicly because there are other things people have suggested and have been rejected for this reason. If it wasn't made for a vagina, then it's not going in mine. :)

Also a friendly reminder: I'm testing my limits. I'm not taking pictures solely for your pleasure, and it's very noticeable when that's all you want.

2bchew

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 22, 2013
Still have not seen my pics.I do not know if you have got my pms or not so thought I would post here.

Hope you are having a good christmas.

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
Still have not seen my pics.I do not know if you have got my pms or not so thought I would post here.

Hope you are having a good christmas.

I haven't responded to PMs about that, haven't even opened them. I said to message and wait. Don't want garbage on here, people don't read as is. :p

Misono

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 1, 2011
Was it just that it wasn't possible for you to attempt the "from behind whilst bent over touching your toes" picture, out of interest?

Thanks.

RickyBobby83

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 27, 2013
Ok here's one that is a little bit festive. Wrap tinsel up your legs from your ankles to your thighs, secure at the top with a little bit of duct tape, spank each butt cheek 20 times then take a picture of your festive, spanked ass ;)

Master.

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Nov 5, 2013
A picture of yourself flashing your pussy and another of you flashing your ass. This should be done somewhere (semi)public.

Ausman101

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Jan 17, 2014
If you're still up for this i would love to see you masturbating with your panties on with maybe a few of you sniffing them after

tie-me-up

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Mar 15, 2011
if you are still looking for ideas I'd love to see one of you from behind standing naked in front of a window

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
This was posted on 11/24/13.

It's over with now.

Sluttamer

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jan 4, 2014
HA

LMAO...I was just reading the posts on here wondering how long "tomorrow" would go on for. Apparently tomorrow means almost two months. I must say, your quite patient.

Reactions: CassAhhDee

Beaut

Banned
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Submissive
Sep 8, 2013
LMAO...I was just reading the posts on here wondering how long "tomorrow" would go on for. Apparently tomorrow means almost two months. I must say, your quite patient.

I sent them to those who asked for them. My internet was going in and out at the time I sent them, so those that weren't sent had to message me and clear it up.

Don't start an unwanted argument.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Threads

New Personals