ironingmanmark

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Third Gender
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2017
London
my sub wife

hi yes she is my wife. and the dungeon is one we hire to play in and yes its a great place to play.

Destruction

Senior Kink Talk Member
  • Bisexual
  • Male
  • Dominant
Aug 13, 2016
You into sharing her with others online with ideas and dares :D

ironingmanmark

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Third Gender
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2017
London

Hi yes that's my plan. She was not keen but after this first pic she a bit more up for it. What would you have in mind.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hi yes that's my plan. She was not keen but after this first pic she a bit more up for it. What would you have in mind.

She's beautiful and outdoor bondage is a turn on for me and a plus for a photo (and thrill for her). I couldn't stay out to comment.

I saw below an idea and it was one of my fetishes: sensory deprivation. You can plug her ears and take time to see how she feels. Maybe spank or touch her when she less expecs. Or maybe but difficult to do - an idea I had in mind a long time ago - use headphones with ambient forest sounds mixed with footsteps and people whispering at some point in the recording.

ironingmanmark

Banned
  • Lesbian
  • Third Gender
  • Switch
Sep 14, 2017
London
Blindfolded

Hi have already done that and often do as it makes it more interesting will make a album up so yo can see.

andrei

<:: Verified ::>
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Jan 9, 2008
Romania
Hi have already done that and often do as it makes it more interesting will make a album up so yo can see.

May I ask for a bit more?
If it's snowing, posing naked in the snow. Legs spread making snow angels would be cute but anything you like would do. Nudity in snow is very sexy (on a good weather of course, when no cold wind blows, I don't want her to catch a cold for a photo).

New Personals