24/sissy beg for rules, task and AMA

slaveoncam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2013
I'm back here and decided to be diligent on this,

First of all this is a thread in which i hope to get a lot of tasks and questions and an help to implement my sissy life
A bit about me:

I'm 24 yo, from europe and i discovered my sissy side bit by bit, finally today i placed my order and in few weeks i will get all the toys i need:
- 2 chastity device (1 normal and 1 with estim attached to)
- 1 buttplug for estim
- 1 maid dress
- 1 wig
- few panties
- few lingerie set
- 2 dildo (one medium and one large) with suction cup
- an enema bag

what i already have is:
- 1 normal metal jewel plug
- nipple clamps with chain
- a set to be tied to the bed
- handcuff
- lube
- a vibrator
- a bullet vibrator remoted controlled (cordless)
- a "dildo" i can use
- candles
- clothpegs
- lube

my situation:

i'm studing at college and currently living with my flatmate. Sadly i live in an openspace so without much privacy and i want to keep it secret at least for now from my roommate.
if you are wondering "and so what can u do?" --> my roomate is often out and starting from 12th of this month till the end of february i'll be all alone always

of course i have to study and follow some subjects but i have plenty time to spend on here or doing something.

as the title says i'm looking for:
- RULES (be fair and not "idiotic".. like... "always wear a plug" cuz it's not safe.. but a rule like "wear the plug at least 2 hour every day" can be done)
- TASKS (aside from the rules if you want me to do something just dare me! i'm a slut to be used by anyone)
- TRUTH (of course i'll not tell u my adress or credit card and so on.. but feel free to ask anything, humiliaiting ecc;))

I'll list my LIMITS cuz everything else is pleasure for my masters and mistresses (if i discover something that is a limit i'll add it to the list).
so NO:
- face pictures at the beginning
- being discovered till i will feel ready
- blood
- permanent
- blackmail
- family
- friend
- scat (i just don't find it kinky and it feel pretty disgusting for me)
- anything that is totally OUT OF MIND
(like... give yourself 150000 spanks in one day... or.... use toothpast to fuck your ass (i can slide a bit in but i'll not use it as lube since it's very very dangerous to do so.. my study are related to this so i know what is safe for the body and what not.. of course some CBT are ok as well some pain.. i know what i'm looking for... what i mean is that the "over the line" is a limit..)

I'm also looking for a MISTRESS who would guide me towards my goal of becoming a nice sissy.

Of course i'll send proof of my tasks done (faceless).

Also i thought about putting on a calendar in which you could add task or rules (but please post also on here so to keep the thread alive):

https://teamup.com/ksywthhxnhwi2ry27y

also my kik: PUBLICSLAVEDARE

so... who wanna be the first? ;)

slaveoncam

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Nov 5, 2013
ok the toys and dress are getting here in the next days... plus from tonight i'm home alone for two days... any ideas?