plz give me info

whoregirl445

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 5, 2011
ive always liked to be spanked but ive never know y so many people do and i was wundering if anyone on here knew

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
Simple way of mixing pain and humiliation?

Last edited:

whoregirl445

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 5, 2011
thats part of y but i mean y does that turn on so many people and u know some people can even come from it

court troll

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Mar 29, 2011
I would say

Some of it has to do with the repression in the US especially. Ever tell anyone you did not know that well? LOL try it and watch their face change a bit. Alot has to do with people getting that "naughty" feeling without doing anything wrong that they would have to "pay back" society for doing wrong.

whoregirl445

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 5, 2011
Some of it has to do with the repression in the US especially. Ever tell anyone you did not know that well? LOL try it and watch their face change a bit. Alot has to do with people getting that "naughty" feeling without doing anything wrong that they would have to "pay back" society for doing wrong.

lol thx thats helpful lol

Sasahara

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Sep 7, 2010
Part of the reaction is that pain releases endorphins that make you feel good. For some people, those endorphins provide a rush that they get off on. This is in addition to the other pieces that have been mentioned and likely others. I'm not into being spanked, so I can't give you a personal reason for it ;)

whoregirl445

Kinky Newbie
  • Bisexual
  • Female
  • Private
Apr 5, 2011
that the info i was lookin for lol and plz people give me personal reasons too

Yossarian

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Slave
Apr 19, 2011
you know deep inside that you're a dirty girl who needs punishment

sub_guy_26

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Submissive
Feb 17, 2011
I know that it actually sends a shock along the nerve centers that run up your spinal cord, heightening the sensitivity of the nerves in the head of the penis or the clitoris quite a bit. That's the anatomical reasoning. Personal could have something to do with humiliation possibly, or the pain. I don't know for sure, as I have not been spanked.

Featured Threads

New Personals