Princess seeking rough Daddy

LittlePrincess20

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Female
  • Submissive
Nov 10, 2017
I am a cute and perky 20 year old girl looking for her Daddy. I have very good listening skills and I will do anything to please my new daddy. I have 36 C cup tits, a plump ass and nice everything in between. I have dark brown hair and blue eyes, and I would like someone that is attractive as well. My hope is that I meet someone on here who knows how to keep a princess happy, and then perhaps have a real relationship offline. But even if that doesn't happen, I'm still willing to play online. I will send pictures as well. Here are some of my likes, dislikes, and limits.

Likes: spanking, hair pulling, dressing up, choking, teasing, nipple play, rope play

Dislikes:clit play, vibrators, semi public, videos

Limits: anal, friends, public, ANY bodily fluids, poop, anything permanent, body drawing

Magnetic

Distinguished Member
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Jul 19, 2016
Hi...

I am looking for a girl to be my little girl.

I am into 3 things maily:

1. Humilliation
  2. Pain
  3. Obedience
  4. Pain

And into other things that are derived from those.

Since you are a little, I guess you don't like to obey all that much. That's ok... I will just wround you most of the time!

Are you up to be my little girl?

VN_DOM

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
May 24, 2017
Hello ! I'm very interested in you ! I hope you could be my little girl ! Reach me at kik : hollowman2020

Bobtobot

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Oct 24, 2017
Kik me at bobtobot
I would love to get to know you more and have fun

Gmc2500ejw

Kinky Newbie
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Private
Feb 23, 2018
Looking for my little girl

Hi im looking for a little girl to have in my life. Im a very nice daddy but can be strict if i need to be.

subzzzero

Kink Talk Guru
  • Straight
  • Male
  • Dominant
Dec 6, 2015
My kik is eric81055

It's helpful to check the OPs bio when answering ads here. Says she was last on over three months ago. Click on her name in the post then view profile. Under her profile it will say when she was last online.

Featured Threads

New Personals